Yildizhan Otel Hostel Reviews

Stad Caddesi Kale Mahellesi No:9, Pamukkale, Turkey

Facilities and furniture are all super old. Heaters don't work well. The place is clean, but there's not real shower; it's a shower head connected to the wall with no curtain or door.

Was a good hotel with everything you need. Although the shower head holder was broken and the price was different as said on hostelworld and breakfast was not include

Definitely avoid this hotel if at all possible. I was forced to stay here simply because I booked too late to stay anywhere else, but had the exact same experience as a previous commenter where, upon arrival, the owner pretended like he had never heard of this booking site and tried to charge me double the cost. Since I was prepared for this, I was able to easily talk him down, but I was also the only guest in the place. I would imagine you'd have much more trouble with him in the busy season.

Be aware!!! I had a really bad experience with the hotel staff. I had booked a room at this hotel through Hostelworld, a private ensuite for one night at 35 TL, and when I got at the hotel around 12:00 am, the guy behind the front desk, who was not the owner by the way, didn't even bother to take a look at my reservation on his computer or my movile phone and wanted to charge me 150 TL for the room. When I told him that the booking didn't say so he even tried to bargain a few other rates.

this hostel is a bit rough even if there's a very nice swimming pool outside. the breakfast is a poor but the place is quite and the service quite helpful and nice. the toilet is very small (there's not even a shower box, so you have to take the shouwer on the toilet itself!).

Yes, I would stay at Yildizhan again. And maybe you should stay there as well, but know the following: the rooms are pretty dated, but clean enough; rooms have individual bathrooms, but no shower stalls; the electrical outlets and switches aren't always attached to the wall, but work; the wifi is good and fast; the pool area is waaaay nicer than the rooms, with plenty of seating and beautiful flowers; my passport was stashed on an unsecured desk for the duration of my stay; staff was very nice