Yim Huai Khwang Hostel

9.2
Superb 116 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Really clean hostel & very friendly staff!

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Everything was great, but my friend and I had an unfortunate last encounter which in my opinion the staff could have handled more gracefully.

• wheady
  • Russia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. Location is amazing, MRT is right behind the corner and two night markets nearby. The hostel is well equipped and very clean. Next time I'll be in Bangkok I will definitely stay here again.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

I've been to a lot of hostels already but this one is the best so far!! I'll probably go back to Bangkok just to stay in this hostel again. I already missed the people I've met and even the staff, they are very nice!!! ❤️

• gaby_wall
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

I ended up extending my stay here due to how happy I was with my first two nights. I arrived around 1am and the staff was super friendly after my long day. I was super impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the pod style is nicer than anywhere else i've been with capsules/curtained dorms. The breakfast is simple but yummy and the cafes drinks/waffles are well priced. there's also a garden to read in and a nice common area on each floor. would recommend to everyone!!!

16th Feb 2017

I really loved this hostel. Definitely not ideal for a solo traveler however as most people keep to themselves. Staff was amazing... so friendly and helpful. Facilities were awesome and rooms were very clean. I liked the pod style as it offered a bit more privacy. Cafe downstairs was nice! Really close to transit which can take you almost anywhere in the city for very cheap.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017

This was the very first hostel I've ever stayed at so I don't have a lot to compare it to, however, it was a great first experience. Very clean and the staff was super friendly. Convient place to get to the public transportation.

6th Jan 2017

My go to spot when I have a long (night) layover in Bangkok. Everything about this hostel is perfect... great staff, super clean, cool decor, nice hot showers, cozy beds, fluffy comforters, nice cube style dorms with personal light, charging dock and small locker. Security is tight and there are multiple common areas to relax in. Restaurants, the metro and a great little market are all nearby. As I haven't spent much time (besides sleeping) here, I can't comment on the social atmosphere.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

I wish I could have a complete breakfast instead of only bread & jams.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. Went above and beyond to make my stay a pleasant one. Fantastic location right next to the MRT.