Yim Huai Khwang Hostel

Superb 120 Total Reviews
Superb 120 Total Reviews

19th May 2017

Great staff, the beds were comfy and super private. But this is not a party or very social hostel. It's great to get a good nights sleep(:

• Singapore, All Male Group, 25-30
11th May 2017

We booked the Private suite for one night, as we were looking for a clean and reasonably priced accommodation in Bangkok before we travelled to Kanchanaburi. Although Yim Huai Khwang is branded as a hostel, the design and comfort provided feels more like a 3 or 4 star hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, providing us with directions to a money changer with better exchange rate, providing us with travel tips and directions. Overall our stay was very good!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
10th May 2017

Absolutely loved the facilities and the staff at this hostel. The only downside was the location. It was our first visit to Thailand and we found it far out from all the attractions. However if you are looking for a chill space to stay. Stay here maybe at the end of the trip or if you need a break from the hustle and bustle. Awesome place and amazing staff always willing to help out.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th May 2017

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Very clean and fun hostel. We stayed here while waiting for a flight out of DMK. It's really close to the metro, the staff were super friendly, and the individual bed areas were incredible. I'd DEFINITELY stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Really clean hostel & very friendly staff!

21st Apr 2017

Everything was great, but my friend and I had an unfortunate last encounter which in my opinion the staff could have handled more gracefully.

• Russia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. Location is amazing, MRT is right behind the corner and two night markets nearby. The hostel is well equipped and very clean. Next time I'll be in Bangkok I will definitely stay here again.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

I've been to a lot of hostels already but this one is the best so far!! I'll probably go back to Bangkok just to stay in this hostel again. I already missed the people I've met and even the staff, they are very nice!!! ❤️

• gaby_wall
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

I ended up extending my stay here due to how happy I was with my first two nights. I arrived around 1am and the staff was super friendly after my long day. I was super impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the pod style is nicer than anywhere else i've been with capsules/curtained dorms. The breakfast is simple but yummy and the cafes drinks/waffles are well priced. there's also a garden to read in and a nice common area on each floor. would recommend to everyone!!!

16th Feb 2017

I really loved this hostel. Definitely not ideal for a solo traveler however as most people keep to themselves. Staff was amazing... so friendly and helpful. Facilities were awesome and rooms were very clean. I liked the pod style as it offered a bit more privacy. Cafe downstairs was nice! Really close to transit which can take you almost anywhere in the city for very cheap.