Yim Huai Khwang Hostel Reviews

70 Pracharat BamPhen Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand

We stayed in Room 101. Very funky double room out the back. I loved everything about this hostel.

Couldn't complain about anything, comfortable bed, well equipped room with a small locker for passport or a small bag. The only thing i would recommend changing is the directions to find it. I left the MRT as instructed but didn't fully understand the directions and ended up wandering around for a while. Leaving MRT at exit 2, turning right and right at the traffic lights would be simpler to me, and would also stop guests having to cross a road. Other than that, thank you!

• 13th Aug 2015

Best hostel ever been.

Great hostel! Great staff! I enjoyed my time there greatly.

very nice stuff! one of the best hostels I stayed in 4 weeks traveling Thailand.

This hostel was unbelievably good! The rooms look exactly likely pictures - you get your own 'booth' bed for privacy, with a safety deposit box inside. The onsuite bathroom is very good and very clean, and the reception area is fantastic! The hostel is a 5 minute walk away from the subway, so the location is great! The staff are also delightful and very helpful. I genuinely can't fault this place, and for 450 baht, I've paid more for alot less. The free breakfast is just toast and juice,

• 26th Jul 2015

Great hostel , good location with friendly staff always willing to help , price I fair for what you get and just a all round good place :)

• 20th Jul 2015

We stayed here recently and although it was quite expensive at €13 a night compared to the rest of Thailand at €6 for a dorm, this is Bangkok however. The 6 bed dorm was lovely, the beds were so comfy and we loved the lockers. Simple brekkie; toast and OJ but there's free tea/coffee, biscuits and fruit throughout the day. Nice common area just a pity it was very quiet when we were there. Very close to the metro too.

Lovely well designed place with an equally lovely staff. The pods were quiet and exceedingly comfortable - good for catching up on work or sleep. There's an open cafe downstairs , a few balconies and common areas on upper floors, but not a social vibe. Though the hostel is well placed near a metro stop, the neighborhood itself is not great to walk around in, but you'll be taking the metro a lot anyway.

I love this hostel, very colorful and bright! The space in mixed dorm room is big, and I can have many placese to put my personal belongings. They also provide snacks and coffee for guests, very sweet! But if they can clean the bed and around better, that will be much perfect!

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing us. We're glad that you like our place. And thank you for your comment, we'll focus more on this issue. Thank you