Yim Huai Khwang Hostel Reviews

70 Pracharat BamPhen Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand

We stayed here recently and although it was quite expensive at €13 a night compared to the rest of Thailand at €6 for a dorm, this is Bangkok however. The 6 bed dorm was lovely, the beds were so comfy and we loved the lockers. Simple brekkie; toast and OJ but there's free tea/coffee, biscuits and fruit throughout the day. Nice common area just a pity it was very quiet when we were there. Very close to the metro too.

Lovely well designed place with an equally lovely staff. The pods were quiet and exceedingly comfortable - good for catching up on work or sleep. There's an open cafe downstairs , a few balconies and common areas on upper floors, but not a social vibe. Though the hostel is well placed near a metro stop, the neighborhood itself is not great to walk around in, but you'll be taking the metro a lot anyway.

I love this hostel, very colorful and bright! The space in mixed dorm room is big, and I can have many placese to put my personal belongings. They also provide snacks and coffee for guests, very sweet! But if they can clean the bed and around better, that will be much perfect!

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing us. We're glad that you like our place. And thank you for your comment, we'll focus more on this issue. Thank you

This place is not in the tourist districts that's for sure. As a result it doesn't attract annoying tourists who just want to be around others from their own country. And the MRT (which is the cheapest, cleanest, easiest and safest transport I've seen in my life) is a stones throw away, so you're not really that far from anything!

• 13th Feb 2015

I stayed here for 2 days and it's wonderful. the staff is very nice and helpful. if I back to Bangkok, I will choose Yim hostel again. Thank you for making my trip more wonderful and prettier

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing us. We're glad that you like our place. Hope to see you again :)

I like the way that the beds are- that you get your own little space with plug socket, light and lockable storage space (bring your own padlock). There wasn't a full kitchen, but was only staying 1 night So wasn't much of an issue.

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing us. We're glad that you like our place. We do not have a shared kitchen because in this area you can easily find a great street food all day and night ( at Huai Khwang night market).

Really enjoyed my stay here. Location is very near the MTR so very good for getting around. I stayed in a dorm and the beds were big and comfortable, secure lockers built into the sideboards, a/c and clean bathroom. The staff were also very helpful, and came with me across the road to book my flights. Would recommend staying here

It is located very close to the metro station, so moving around Bangkok and to/from the airport is very convenient. However it is significantly far from the main tourist area and the areas with backpackers restaurants, so location is not the best for backpackers looking for socializing. The dorms here are really luxurious with individual cubicle beds very comfortable with lamps and plugs. You don't need individual rooms if you are travelling alone. Good value for money and staff is helpful.

It was great to stay outside of the main tourist area and navigating around the city was easy with the subway being a 3 min walk away. The hostel was more like a hotel with bunks. Each bed had an individual shelf, light and locker. There's a small shop and plenty of restaurants within an easy walk.

This is a fantastic hostel. It has a great atmosphere, lovely clean rooms and delishous breakfast! I'd definitely reccomend a stay here.

Thank you for staying with us, We hope to see you again with a greater breakfast set

Really cool place and very helpful staff, would like to stay here for longer next time.

• 1st Jan 2015

Thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you next time