Yim Huai Khwang Hostel Reviews

70 Pracharat BamPhen Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand

We really enjoyed our stay here! The rooms were lovely, the staff were amazing and the hostel had a cool vibe! We didn't see anyone else staying there so that was unfortunate. The location of the hostel was very far from a lot of the touristy things in Bangkok however, there was a metro stop very close which was perfect. The staff were great and went above and beyond, they made our stay very enjoyable! We would recommend staying here but first just check the location from the city!

Beautiful hostel! Beds are so comfortable. However, it feels like the hostel is completely lacking a social atmosphere. I usually stay in hostels to meet people, and I wasn't getting a very social vibe from this one. I think this hostel would benefit from some sort of nightly events like a group dinner or something.

Great hostel off the beaten path. Ideal for groups, couples, or families who want a quieter spot. In spite of being a little far from more tourist areas, it is very easy to get to using the MRT, airport rail link, and BTS stations. Not as good for solo traveling unless you need a break from the crowds and social atmosphere.

There was few westerns in this hostel. Probably it is more popular with Chinese, Singaporean, and Malay people. En-suite bathroom smells sewage. Although it is not a bad place I wouldn't consider it as top-ranked hostel.

Next to u is an subway station, also a nightmarket, bars and supermarket, u need 2 station to the first mall, 4 station to the middle in the center (5min). The stuff is super friendly, helpfull and u can ask for all u want, they will help u.

• 29th Dec 2015

It's a beautiful designer hostel with lovely staff. They really make you feel at home. The service is great, they have free coffee/thee/water/snacks, etc. It's very clean. Only disadvantage is that it's far from the city centre, but next to the metro station, so easy to travel around.

Loved it, very close to station for access to downtown. Female dorm looks over little garden. Very arty decor. Stay here!

3miniute from MRT Huai Khwang,nice staff that helps you wcerything she can.Truly i love thier interior style other than that i knows here is clean,safe and goods for backpacker~

Incredible hostel! The room and facilities are beautifully designed and very functional. Pod dorms are awesome! It's all very clean. The staff were lovely and helpful. Cool coffee shop downstairs and free tea and biscuits 24hrs. Really nice common area. It's a bit out of the way, but really well connected my metro so this wasn't a problem. Atmosphere was not very touristy - more local. I would definitely stay again!

Good location , MRT station round the corner ! Night market at next street ! Clear n quiet environment ! Nice n helpful stuff ! Perfect service !

Very nice, stayed in the delux female dorm and its the price of a regular room at other hostels. The staff was very nice to me, helped me get a taxi, let me borrow adaptor for my charger everyday. Very good stay. Will visit again. :)

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Iceland

We stayed in Room 101. Very funky double room out the back. I loved everything about this hostel.

Couldn't complain about anything, comfortable bed, well equipped room with a small locker for passport or a small bag. The only thing i would recommend changing is the directions to find it. I left the MRT as instructed but didn't fully understand the directions and ended up wandering around for a while. Leaving MRT at exit 2, turning right and right at the traffic lights would be simpler to me, and would also stop guests having to cross a road. Other than that, thank you!

• 13th Aug 2015