Yo-Ho-Hostel Reviews

Russe: str. 23, Varna, Bulgaria

really friendly, genuine staff. very helpful with any questions and tips for further enjoying varna. fresh bedding everyday and rooms cleaned. bathrooms can be a bit stuffy in the hot summer, but otherwise an excellent stay for my friends and I

• 28th Oct 2015

Enjoyed my stay, thanks😊

• 19th Oct 2015

The hostel is a very good place: clean, comfortable, very well equipted kitchen, nice atmosphere, nice and very helpful owners (Ziggy included!).... Thanks for everything!

Once again I had an amazing time at Yoho. Animal was there to laugh and chill in he garden with us. Toni Stefan and Roscar took us to the beach to a bunch of different concerts and to the park and sea garden every night. We went to the market (just a short walk across the street) or the main market ( 5 minute walk from hostel) and had family dinners nearly ever night . We took advantage of the bbq and great garden. Once again really felt at home!

I was on the top floor and it was good. I like how they decorated hostel. Bathroom and shower together in same 'room' is unusual but OK.

The hostel is located in the top center and it can be easily found (I was without a phone and a map and still found it straight away). Immediately when you enter the hostel you notice how well it is decorated (there is also a nice common room and a garden). The rooms and bathrooms are also good and well cleaned (you get clean towels and bad sheets). And last but not least the stuff is very friendly and helpful.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Bulgaria

Fine place to stay. Clean, friendly & nice little outside deck which looks over a market.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Was given a key to a locker which was already in somebody else's use!!! Lucky that person I quickly closed it and got another locker... not well organized. Dorm without ac was way too hot to sleep well. Dirty toilets.

Hi Jenni, thank you for your review ! All locks are made in China - not in Yo-Ho-Hostel. If you tell us, that they are similar keys - we will change them immediately. There is nothing missing from your thins in the locker ! Lucky ! You can book room with AC, but you did't. We clean the toilets after any client, if you are educated well - you can do the same ... Safety trip and sun to be with you !

Staff varied too much regarding friendliness, one second happy the next arrogant and uninterested. This went for all the different staff members I encountered.

Awesome hostel! Loved everything about it, was a perfect option to see the Black Sea and explore Varna, plus there was nothing the staff didn't know, thanks for the advice and such a great stay guys !

Awesome staff

• 15th Aug 2015

Hostel extremely bad, locks on doors were poor, there was a dog inside and i saw mice inside also.

• 10th Aug 2015

Thank you for your review, Paul ! Extremely funny that you miss pink camels and flying cats - so you are welcome again ! Because 3 keys are not enough for your security and we have 24/7 reception, next time we will put one of our hostels staff to stay in front of your room like night watch ! We wish you all the best ! Be happy ;)