Yo-Ho-Hostel Reviews

Russe: str. 23, Varna, Bulgaria

The guy from the staff that received us was very polite and gave us a nice idea of what to do in Varna. The bedroom was OK, it just got a little cold and had no duvets. Toilets had showers oddly placed and could use better cleaning. Atmosphere of the hostel was very nice, since it had a lounge for people to talk. It also is very well positioned within the city.

Had so much fun, fantastic place to stay! The breakfast is the best I've had in any hostel! :-D

The staff are friendly and helpful. It's about a 15 min walk to the beach. The free breakfast is great and the kitchen has every spice imaginable and all amenities.

Excellent location, wonderful place for long term stayings. Wonderful common area, located in a spectacular city.

Excelent hostel. It's the place that I stay every time I visit Varna.

Centrally located. Free-pick up offer should be taken advantage of. Nice and relaxing atmosphere. Very secure; doors to dorms have locks as well as front door. Dorms have safe boxes too. Run by backpackers for backpackers. Laundry service available for reasonable price. Slight damp in the air that also exists at other hostels probably from old buildings.

Zigmund is very cool. Steffen and Toni are super cool .

Tnx Lyle ! You are welcome to party again :)

it is not so bad. The hostel is near of the center. A lot of shops around.

Good place in the very heart of Varna. The staff was helpful and the really colourful interior unique. I guess the artistic shabbiness is part of the brand. Many reviewers have complained about the shower plus toilet combination (everything gets wet), but as there are several bathrooms, the problem can be resolved by using only one of them for having shower.

excellent place to stay in Varna !!... the staff were great very friendly and helpful !!

All was good except when I arrived. Their webpage showed: 4-bed dorms from 8 euro 11-bed dorm from 7 euro Summer season prices are higher, please inquire additionally The price showed was 7 euro for 11-beds. When I arrived Toni told me the price was 8. When I disputed the amount, she told everybody else paid that amount and she could return my money. I then booked on this site and paid 7. But she made out like I was a bad person for wanting the right price- weird.

Tnx for your review ! Our prices are written on HW site and they are right ! We know clients like you very well - bagging for discounts. Why you don't made a booking in advance ? Why only for a second day - just to write a review and HW to charge you more 2 EU - weird ! We wish you a safety trip ! We keep our rights to define our prices - is it still hot and nice on the beach of Varna :)

Great location, about 5/10 minutes walk to the beach and just 2 minutes to the town centre. The hostel provides a free pick up/drop off service to the bus/train station which is great. Rooms are clean abd towel and basic bedding is provided. Main downside for us were the showers which were in with the toilets and rather difficult to negotiate. Good stay overall. Staff very kind and helpful.

Very central, friendly staff, nice design

Lovely decorated hostel in the centre of Varna. Lively atmosphere and good value for money. Very helpful staff. Showers are in the toilet cubicles which is the only bad point.