Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel Reviews

5-53 Choujyamachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Japan

Facilities were basic but that's all we were after as we were backpackers while travelling through Japan. Yokohama was our first destination, and the hotel was very easy to find. We didn't even have a proper map on us! The room was very spacious, as our others weren't so much so this was good.

right in front of subway, easy to get to town. Shopping/walking street around 10 minute walk, many restaurant/shop around. The cons: air-cond is off & windows is locked during winter, no fan provided. Reception advice us to let the room door open if feel hot. ;(

Great value

I requested a non-smoking room at the reception desk, but I was assigned to an apparently smoking room. So, I claimed them, and then they kindly offered me a non-smoking room. I felt as if I was tested. This is the impression of my first stay in this hotel.

• 8th Nov 2014