Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel Reviews

5-53 Choujyamachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Japan

I requested a non-smoking room at the reception desk, but I was assigned to an apparently smoking room. So, I claimed them, and then they kindly offered me a non-smoking room. I felt as if I was tested. This is the impression of my first stay in this hotel.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Japan

It was very disappointing for the price, I won't recommend it. We were supposed to get a "mountain view" room (one of the most expensive) and we hardly see mountains from the windows. The dinner was supposed to be gastronomic but it was more a succession of small very simple meals. The main dish was fried pork with tomato sauce...not really gastronomic. And it was surprising that all non Japanese clients have a different menu than Japanese ones...

• 15th Jul 2014

Can`t say anything bad about this hotel. Clean, quite, cheap, close to all points and very friendly and helpfull staff member!

Good size room, nice and clean, friendly and helpful staff.