Yolostel Reviews

Uzun Mirkova 6/6, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia

Kind and helpfull staff, excellent location and pleasent atmosphere. Un hostal estupendo! Vednria otra vez.

• 9th Feb 2016
  • Spain

This place is like a house. We love all about it, location, decoration, people. Grazie mille😀

• 8th Feb 2016

There was not Staff. Just we had done checkin and 3 days nobady didnt come for cleaning or otherthings Bads are not good ,security İs the most important problem

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Turkey

Hi Guys, thank you for the comment. We had some issues with staff this period, but you should enjoy the whole hostel for yourself :) Sorry you didn't enjoyed our place :(

Great place, great host and perfect location!!

If you're late than the owners expect you, you may find noone at the hostel (literally noone) so may have to walk around for hours until when they wanna come back and open the gate for you. The hostel does not really have the atmosphere that brings travellers together and nothing special except for its fine design, we had to stay alone and felt insecure in an old and creepy building.There is not always someone to help you there, you lock yourself in and out and leave the keys in the mailbox.

Dear, we are very sorry you had a bad experience in Belgrade, but it is really not our fault you got pickpocket in the bus. We work for years now and never had such complaints. We would suggest you to book a room in a hotel next time, because you are obviously not fit for a hostel. Cheers :)

Excellent location and amazing atmosphere.thxx Nevena for your great hosting!

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

This is probably the best, cleanest, cutest hostel I have ever stayed in, all recommendations!

The best hostel i ever go, so cool and so beautiful! If i come back to Belgrade, I will go there!!

• 22nd Dec 2015

I enjoyed everything about Yolostel, no complaints at all. I particularly appreciated the beauty of the space, location and the lovely Nevena for all of her help and friendliness. Thank you for such a great stay !! :)

• 7th Dec 2015

Disappointed! The hostel has some cool decoration and looks kind of hip, but other than that I cannot understand why it has such a high rating. The lady at the front desk was so incredibly rude and unhelpful to me and my friend, which made our experience very uncomfortable and we did not feel welcome at all. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but I would never recommend this place or stay here again. Advice: try to be kind to your guests!! :)

Dear girls, sorry you felt that way, since you were more then welcomed. If you consider somebody rude for asking you to pay while checking in, which is the normal procedure worldwide, then we are rude. Best,YOLO

I just loved it! Really calm, clean and lovely hostel. I'm totally recommending to my friends

Amazing staff - super helpful. Great location walking distance to everything in Belgrade. Very cool boutique hostel - quiet and clean with awesome decor.

Yolostel is amazing, cosy, stylish and always fresh. Frendly and kind stuff always there to help you out or reccomand good places to visit. I am definately coming back to Yolo.

I can say that is one of the best hostel i have been in. The atmosphere was awesome as everything in the hostel. Thank you so much for making our trip better!!

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Spain

The owner Nevena was an excellent host. Excellent location, clean, great bathroom facilities.

• 18th Nov 2015

The hostel was in a nice location, however, it's almost impossible to unlock the door downstairs. The facilities and beds were clean and fresh and the hostel had a really cool chic/eclectic theme going on. The reception isn't open for very long but you can still email them and they'll reply almost immediately! Would recommend staying here for a relaxed, kicked-back atmosphere

Had a wonderful stay at Yolostel! The hostel is excellently located, right next to Belgrade fortress and within short walking distance of the city centre. The place was very clean and comfortable. Nevena was lovely and very helpful, recommending us bars, restaurants, essential landmarks (all of which were great) and even booking a bus for us to travel to our next destination. Would definitely return to Yolostel and recommend it to anyone travelling in Belgrade!

• 7th Nov 2015

Nevena and Bojana were awesome! They were very accommodating and helpful. Super sweet and hospitable in every way. Nevena even helped us do laundry. The hostel is in the heart of Belgrade. You are close to everything. We will definitely come back. Their hostel is clean and safe. Perfect for those looking to be in the city center. I would recommend their place to any of my friends and family in a heart beat. Thank you ladies for making our Belgrade experience that much better!

• 3rd Nov 2015

Super cute small hostel! Nevena was really helpful giving directions, and suggesting places to eat/drink. I was there in the off-season so there was only three other people in the hostel, which was actually kind of nice! Definitely recommend YOLOstel =P

Location of the hostel is great. It is situated at the centre of Belgrade near Kalemegdan fortress, the main square and all other atractions. Bus station is 15 minutes walking distance. It is a small nice and cosy hostel. Nikola and Nevena are lovely and helpful to us. High five to them :) i love the design of interior.