Yolostel Reviews

Uzun Mirkova 6/6, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia

Great little hostel, tricky to find. Cool staff

excellent location (close to centre), friendly staff, good facilities (wifi, laundry, kitchen, free computer to use), only concern is not having the dorm rooms locked (there are lockers though) and two bathrooms for the whole hostel to use!

Everything was great. The organized transfer to Bosnia was a mess though.

Very friendly. Nice location, and very lovely furnished. The hostel is not too large, that you will not have to wait for any facilities to free up.

I don t need many words to describe this place: I felt like at home, and this is the best can happen when you are travelling in another country...thanks from my hearth for your warm welcome!

I really enjoyed my stay at Yolostel. It's designed with love and so clean and new and felt like a home away from home. Bo had such great ideas about where to chill out and what to see in Belgrade. Really cool place and easy enough to get to from the bus station by following the directions. I can't recommend visiting Belgrade and staying in Yolostel enough. Thanks Nevena and Bo!

YOLOstel was perfectly situated by the main pedestrian street, with a cosy home-feeling and great staff. The hostel is small, so not too much noise, and it's easy to get to know the other guests. Wifi everywhere and fully equipped kitchen. Will definitely stay here again:)

Very nice trend/vintage-like hostel with super friendly owners. Price for a bed in a 12-person dorm room is not bad especially when considering the top location. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Finland

It was the best hostel we've stayed so far! The staff is very helpful and willing to suggest you things according to your taste. They make you explore Belgrade from a local's point of view. The decoration is amazing! The location is super, close to everything on foot. Totally recommended!!

Honestly,the best hostel I ever stayed.Amazing interior design,clean and very urban and friendly stuff with all sort of informations you need to know.Belgrade is very vibrant cosmopolitan and exciting city,and location of the hostel is just perfect for a day tours and nights out.In general clean,safe,fun and hip place to stay,and so easy to have fun and make friends. Would definitely recommend!Perfect 10!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Greece

We had a great stay at Yolostel. Central location and the hostel feels like home. We were given lots of great suggestions of things to do, places to go and places to eat which allowed us to see Belgrade from more of a local's perspective. Initially we were planning to spend less time in Belgrade but we enjoyed it so much that we decided to extend our stay. Would definitely recommend Yolostel! Thanks for everything :) (ps. Hi to Yoloslav, the goldfish!)

I wasn't expecting much from this trip but I ended up loving Belgrade because this city has the two things I value more when I visit a new place: history and party. Yolostel is clean and tidy, cheap, safe and center located. Both Bojana and Nevena were extremely friendly and helpful. I fully recommend.

Fantastic place in the heart of Belgrade, where you can feel like home during travelling. The girls are also amazing, they helped us so much by recommending nice places to visit. I think I've never been such a cosy and crazy hostel, it's worth to go there. And I already miss it. :)

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

a lovely hostel in beograd! we sepent 4 days in this amazing hostel, Bogana and Nevana gave great tips to discover the city. location is so central , very close to main pedestrian street., rooms are exactly the same with images. very smart and enjoyable design. strongly recommended this cool and friendly , welcoming hostel..

Hostel is centrally located and close to all local amenities. Staff are very friendly and welcoming and are always on hand to offer advice on the best things to do and see in Belgrade. Uniquely designed and clean. Great place to stay for any length of visit to Belgrade.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Wow doesn't begin to describe it! First time in Belgrade, was just passing trough, (face palm). Have I known about its beauty and this place I'd stay forever: location location location! Clean! Staff beyond awesome, Bojana, a globetrotter herself, will jump you with all the useful info even before you know what to ask, with all her charm and Serbian beauty- heart and soul of Yolo hostel. All you need is just steps away. You guessed it- I'll be back! Cheers and keep up the good work! LA boy

• 1st Apr 2014

My stay at Yolo was more than perfect! The hostel itself is super central, stylish, clean and has everything you may need. It overlooks the main pedestrian street Knez Mihajlova, Belgrade fortress and Kalemegdan park, other places of interest and bunch of cafes, restaurants etc. If you are looking for night out, the Savamala district (lately very popular for parties and cultural events) is just 10 min by foot from the Y. Who makes stay even better are Yolo's extraordinary hosts Bojana & Nevena.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Israel

Great place to stay if you are visiting Belgrade alone or with friends. Excellent location and great and friendly staff. Very nice and funky design, pretty unique compared to hostels around the world (it doesn't really look like a hostel, but much more sophisticated place to stay and enjoy your travel). Highly recommended!

• 31st Mar 2014

Amazing staff! Amazing experience!!! Thank you for an awesome stay guys! Will come again soon defo :)

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Excellent hostel with polite and helpful stuff who can direct you to visit the best places in town. Also significant is the place that is located,exactly and the very center of the city's heart !!!

• 29th Mar 2014