Yolostel Reviews

Uzun Mirkova 6/6, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia

Absolutely loved this hostel! Everything about it is perfect, from historic building, high ceilings, lovely colorful decor, small details that make your stay there memorable. There are fruit and snacks available, the staff was really helpful and accommodating! I literally stayed inside for two whole days due to work and I never felt uncomfortable. I'll definitely rebook it when I find myself in Belgrade again.

yolostel is a nice and clean hostel. Good location and the girl who works there is so kind and polite. i recommend it!!

• 18th Aug 2015

Very friendly staff in a cosy Belgrade Apartment Block. Would definitely stay here again!

Pleasant staying at Yolostel, the location was really good and Nicholas the reception was the nicest !

Really liked this hostel. The staff are very friendly and the hostel is nicely furnished. There weren't many staying there when we were there so the atmosphere was a bit dead. But really nice location. Would recommend if you don't mind a quieter hostel.

This place is such a warm and welcoming place!! Staff is very helpful, it's on the best location in the city, clean and cozy. They made my trip better :) Thank you!

• 12th Aug 2015