Yomitan Village Backpackers Reviews

517-1 no,18 Owan Yomitanson Nakagamigun, Okinawa, Japan

The stay was overall very pleasant. The staff is really nice and helpful with travel advise. The location is close to main attraction like Onna and the aquarium.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

People in there are very nice. The rabbit in there are cute and smell less. I still remember that I was drunk and had a headache after drinking Awamori. A lady and Tadashi, the owner of the hostel taking care me at that morning. It is so touching to me. I will definitely come okinawa and visit them again.

Very helpful friendly staff. A good location to explore the centre and north of the island.

Tadashi and the hostel staff were great, very nice location close to the beach and restaurants and convince stores! We had a wonderful time explorer okinawa and using yomitan as are home base! There are free bike rentals that will allow you to explorer the area with greater ease. I highly recommend renting a car from Nippon car rental if you plan to see okinawa as there isn't a great transportation network on the island, there is also a spot to park your rental car at the hostel!

The staff was far and beyond what a normal hostel staff needs to be, and were the height of hospitality and generosity.

• 17th Apr 2014