York Street Hotel Reviews

43 York Street, Blackpool, England

My visit to Blackpool ended really badly because of this hotel stay , I came down with two of my friends also and either of us slept in this hotel because the staffs attitude was Apauling and the hotel was a mess I have pictures also of the whole hotel it was a disgrace! We had dirty bedding no toilet role and the whole place was falling to pieces also we had no heating ,staff then brought a radiator which blew our fuses so we couldnt stay there and the staff said they didn't care and walked out

• 28th Jun 2014

The owner and his son were lovely people. Very friendly and welcoming. You get what you pay for so did not expect any luxuries. Though the shared bathroom door could not lock and as a female I felt uncomfortable using it and the place could use a clean. But enjoyed my stay overall.