Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort

Fabulous 574 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
8.0

I liked that the bathrooms looked like hotel ones, the rooms were nice, the lockers were big enough to store my luggage. I'm not a "nature" person, so this is my point of view. The YARTS stop 'right outside the hostel' is a 10 minute tedious climb, especially with heavy baggage. The kitchen is absolutely gross, numerous flies everywhere, sticky tables and countertops. My room was on top of the hill, which made for good exercise, but tedious after a long day of hiking. However, I'm satisfied

• morto12347352
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Jun 2017

The beds here are amazing, actual proper mattresses are hard to come by in hostels! The location is lovely but remote so I would only suggest it if you have a car.

3rd Jun 2017

This place is really close to the village valley, and staff there is also very nice. Food in restaurant is great. I want to Half dome during my stay. 这个地方就点走狂野路子,想要小清新就不推荐。

24th May 2017
7.4

One of the very few affordable accommodation close to the park.

24th May 2017

Great place with top food and a lovely atmosphere. I hope anyone else staying is lucky enough to encounter the two lovely locals who come along most nights to play music outside :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

We were positively suprised by the cleanliness of the 12 dorm. It was cleaner than most motels we stayed at. The staff was very friendly and helpfull in providing some tips about Yosemite. We would definitly stay here again. Only note do not forget to bring some bug spray.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th May 2017

Best hostel I've stayed at

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th May 2017
8.0

Great place to stay, nice vibe, big kitchen, lovely restaurant (although the staff changed my order without consulting me... but it tasted great!).

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th May 2017
6.0

Handy location to get into the park by the hostel needs a refresh, kitchen facilities were useless and really untidy, was a nightmare trying to cook at peak periods in such a small space. Spa and common area cafe was nice

• Germany, Male, 25-30
7th May 2017
7.4

Still far enough outside of Yosemite to be cheap but close enough for day trips in the park by bus (stops right at the hostel) or car. Accommodation is pretty usual for a hostel. On my first day the guy at the counter was a bit strange, he made me feel more like a routine annoyance than a guest. But on the other days the people were very nice and helpfull. Food is a bit expensive for the small sizes but good. All in all I had a bed to sleep and an amzint ime in Yosemite. Again any time!!!