Yosemite International Hostel

Very Good 317 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 41+
25th Apr 2017
7.7

We liked our host, he was very friendly. But we had to leave a day sooner than we planned and paid for, because a loved one was close to death. It would have been nice if we could have been reimbursed in this case. Exceptions to the rule is good, understandable and reasonable, when it's appropiate. Thanks for asking. Lyvonne' & Robert

• bladezboy4693
  • England, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017
7.4

It's quaint. No lockers but we had our own room with a key. Security could be an issue as easy for people to go into the huts but the neighbouring area feels safe. Walking distance to shops and bars although this is a sleepy village. Showers are plentiful and really nice. Beds short (I'm 6ft 4) but comfortable although curtains let lots of light through.

11th Apr 2017

The owner was very kind and nice. It helped me on everything he could. The room was very clean. It had a very nice smell fresh when I entered, thing that I never see before. Good night quiet and peaceful!

11th Apr 2017

Good hotel in a nice village.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Great stay here. Brilliant facilities. I would recommend. I would also recommend staying in Yosemite itself (camping ect), to avoid the weekend traffic.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Mar 2017
4.9

To get to this hostel, we had to drive two hours from the Arches Entrance of Yosemite National Park. The road was very windy, and combined with the rain, it made for quite the trek. Had I known that the NW entrance to the park was closed, I would not have chosen this hostel because of the location. Host was pleasant but the kitchen was dirty and had a funky smell. I booked two nights and left after the night one even though I couldn't receive a refund. Overall I would not recommend this hostel.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2017
7.7

Friendly staff, clean, sockets at each bed, nice location, heating unit. Slow internet, one bathroom/toilet for the one floor building, one kitchen sink. Overall good experience for us, but the hostel might get uncomfortable at full capacity.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017
6.6

Had the whole hostel to our selves.