Yosemite International Hostel Reviews

18605 Main Street, Groveland, Yosemite, USA

Near the hostel, there is the oldest bar was very impressive to me. there is so peaceful and good to relax.

The beds were uncomfortable but the location and atmosphere was excellent. Would definitely stay again. Great Price!

Amazing place with amazing people. Donna was supper hospitable, she never grew tired of my endless (probably annoying) questions. Place was gorgeous and just what I need to get away from the stresses of city life. Would live there if I wasn't such a city boy ;)

• 16th Jun 2014

I love this place :)

• 16th Jun 2014

As an affordable place to stay for an extended Yosemite trip without camping, it is OK but that's about all I would say about it.

Very cute hostel and super nice staff!

The Staff make this place. Dana is possibly the most hospitable host I have ever encountered. She was incredibly helpful and generous. It is a bit of a drive to Yosemite. But saying that, if you have a car and want to save a little on accommodation this is the play to stay. We had a great time :)!

Great location, but outside the park, near a small town with supplies and food. No signal. Rooms clean, no lockers. They only take cash (yes, only cash). The tub in the bathroom clogs a little bit (they said they were going to fit it). Parking up the hill (bring bug repellent for outside). Laundry!

We had a fantastic time staying here. Dana is an amazing woman running the place with heart and soul. We had a great time chatting to her and socialising! Would definitely recommend this place. It's a hostel with a heart, with a personal approach. The place is clean and the crew are making a big effort to constantly improve the place and make it more homely, as in our understand it's a new company running the hostel.

• 31st May 2014
  • Belgium

Donna was very helpful and enthusiastic!

• 19th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for reviewing us! It was lovely having you!

This hostel I can only recommend. They are very service minded and try there best to make sure your stay is good. the location is just outside Yosemity, so if you are by car, then this is a good option instead of staying inside the Yosemity Park.

• 17th May 2014
  • Denmark

Friendly staff, good location to Yosemite, new furniture

Thank you for reviewing us! It was lovely having you!

I don't think the regular owner/manager was there while we were staying; while the replacement was not fluent in English, he was still very helpful, friendly & professional. He consulted the regular guy when he needed to. No problems whatsoever. Very short drive from a convenience store, probably even walkable. Nice place, clean, great atmosphere.

The hostel is a little funny, but nice! The guy at the checkin was a friendly chinese, but he could improve his english a little ;) The rooms were simple and clean. There were towels and linen. The kitchen was fine, but a fridge would have been awesome! All in all a good stay!

• 28th Mar 2014