Yosemite International Hostel Reviews

18605 Main Street, Groveland, Yosemite, USA

The pans to make the breakfast were not really clean, appart from that it was great!

A little far from the park but it's got great beds and super hot water (maybe a little too hot).

Good location and good pancakes. Unfortunately, we stayed just one night at the beginning of November and the heating was broken. So the host brought us a new heating which didn't work either, and the sheets/blanket were really light. The bathroom was very dirty, a lot of hair everywhere! There was no door at our female dormitory, and no locker for keeping our backpack or suitcase, in save. Also the fridge was so much noisy, we had to unplug it. Hopefully, there was just dirty things inside...

The heater was broken, so it got really cold inside my room!

Poor sanitation facilities, below standard. Kitchen is primitive. Was very cold when I stayed there and shortage of blankets. In general not up to the righ standard.

Good stay!!

Above all the resounding feeling myself and my friend had was that the staff were hopeless- barely had any English language skills and seemed unaware of their surroundings. Other than that the hostel was perfectly fine, and was enjoyable.

• 31st Aug 2014

It's a really nice hostel located about an hour and half drive from some of the major attractions in Yosemite. Very affordable and in a small, quaint town. The sleeping areas were really nice - a little hot during the day, but since I was out most of it, it didn't really bother me much as it cooled down really quickly at night. Only one slight inconvenience was that the dormatory had like 16 beds and only one bathroom (1 shower, 1 toilet).