Young Dudes Reviews

Km. 58,7, Playa La Misión, Rosarito, Mexico

I was on a long road trip around the country and decided I wanted to spend some time to learn how to surf. California was crowded so I decided to head to Baja where I'd have more room and more waves. The hostel was a jewel. The bed was cheap and clean, it's located in a safe place right on a surf break, and Iain (the owner) and his young daughter Molly did everything they can to make the place feel like home. I learned to surf, met folks from around the world and flourished daily! Def recommend!

• 14th Jul 2014

Young Dudes has high potential with fantastic location and amazing beaches nearby. The hostel itself unfortunately is considerably run down with bathroom doors that don't shut and a dirty film on all surfaces. The sheets themselves gave us nightmares. While economical, for minimal more there are clean alternatives in the hotel 50 feet away.

• 13th Jun 2014