Young Dudes Reviews

Km. 58,7, Playa La Misión, Rosarito, Mexico

Hello, the hostel is no longer in business it seems. They wish to be taken down from hostel world. I had made a reservation for one night and the owner confronted me at the doorway and told me he could not honor my reservation. He was happy to offer a refund of my deposit through hostelworld. Overall disappointing due to the last minute cancellation on their part.

Lighthouse bar next door had some excellent live music on whilst we were there, as well as good food. The hostel is a few steps from the beach, and just off the highway, so a great stopping point. Very friendly and welcoming. Just a note - when I was there, their card payment system wasn't working, so you may have to pay your bill in cash (and ATMs are few and far between around there), so come prepared.

• 26th Dec 2015

ian and molly were great hosts and made us feel really welcome. i loved hanging on the comfy sofa after a long day surfing and playing with emily (the dog!)

Directions on the hostel site are not suitable for anyone using public transport to get there. Details of the fisrt class busses are also incorrect - they will not take passengers to the area where this hostel is located. Getting there and back is a major issue without using a taxi service if guests are not familiar with the area. Do note that I am a highly competent navigator

• 6th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

my boyfriend and i stayed 3 nights and had an overall amazing trip. great if youre trying to surf and just chill in paradise, as its a 2 minute walk to the beach with great waves, and a couple lowkey bars and restaurants, a convenience store and a renowned taco shop walking distance as well. a surf rental and repair shop is right next door as well, also very convenient. very chill laidback atmosphere, awesome service as well. would definitely love to go back!!