Young Inn Parikia Reviews

P.O.Box 23065, Paros, Paros, Greece

Best place I've stayed my whole trip! George

Really good place, right next to beach really good facilities. Only annoying thing was no transfer from port. But would stay here again

Had a great stay, decent "dorm" room, small room with 3 beds. good wifi reception. only a fridge, no kitchen or common area, hot showers, no lockers but I had some fantastic people in my room so all was ok.. Owner really nice..

Great locations close to beach/Main Street/bike rentals/market. Lovely big personal balcony. Would stay there again!

Joe the owner is GREAT. Helpful and friendly. Clean and beautiful. The only thing missing is a kitchen or common area but I LOVED It.

The guy was really nice and friendly. The rooms were great really clean and nice.

Good place...a few minutes walk from the port. We arrived late due to the boat we were taking being delayed. The staff didn't seem to like our arrival time. Good beach near the inn and lots of restaurants walking distance.

Great value. Laid back staff. Good wifi

Very nice and helpful staff, location is great! Wi-fi is working just fine (some other reviewers complained about no wifi) ;) Definitely recommend this place to anyone that's going to visit Paros!

Young Inn Hostel is a real nice hostel in Paros. Well located, sweet and smart hosts (they will give you real good advices (sites to visit, the place where to rent the scooter..), clean and spacious room, and I would recommend the real tasty breakfast! Only one negative point : the wifi was absent and nowadays it's a real need for the travellers; I know that the owners want the wifi to be installed and they still deals with the greek administration to fix it. I definitely recommend Young Inn!

The lady at reception would always disapear. No common area execpt for a table outside. Couldn't use any kitchen. No wifi. I found 2 cockroaches in my bedroom.