Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please remember that any modification/cancellation or specific request must be reported to the hostel BY EMAIL only (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A deposit of 25% of total amount has to be paid at booking. Then, one month before arrival, the balance will be asked.
The deposit is non refundable in case of modification/cancellation less than 1 month before arrival.
A guarantee could be asked (300 euros per group) so a valid credit card will be asked at check in time to make a bank authorization.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We cannot accommodate the under 16.
We cannot accommodate the groups of more than 15 people.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Please contact us to make a request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.