Fabulous 2,676 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,676 Total Reviews
Young & Happy Hostel Latin Quarter Located at 80 rue Mouffetard, , Paris.
France

• SpyroTheGreat
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
6.3

Place was alright. Loved the staff, location was really good too. But having no light in my shower stall, and only 2 power sockets for a 6 bedroom dorm (one was very faulty), it sort of lowered my ratings. Get what you pay for I guess.

• SuzieLou
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

I stayed in a female dorm for 5 nights and enjoyed my stay. Was cleaned daily. People and staff were friendly and helpful. I did wish I noticed/was told about city bike rentals on the corner of the block before my last morning. A very cute area that felt safe. Thanks for having me!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

This hostel is located in a very good neighborhood, the latin quartier. Very close to lots of good restaurants, to a metro station, etc. the thing that i didnt like that much is the facilities. There's no elevators, so i had to go up to the third floor with two heavy luggages. Also there's no many bathrooms for all guests. Only three toilets and four showers. The common are is small. Is more expensive than other hostels in Europe, but this is Paris. So, all in all, good place for low money.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

First hostel I've stayed in on my own, and it was a dream. Location - near the Panthéon, can be very touristy but it's so close to a metro that you can get out and explore easily. Also, there's always heaps of people in the streets so you feel safe. I caught the metro home on my own at 1am and there were still people around . Staff - amazing and helpful. Speak so many languages!! Room - I was in a women's dorm, the ladies were awesome, and the room had an ensuite.

dear guest we thank you for this very pleasant and good review. we're happy you enjoyed everything, neighborhood but most of all our servicesd and atmosphere. see you soon with us ! the Manager

14th Aug 2016

Great location on Rue Mouf! The bathrooms/showers are a bit of a puzzle, since you have to move about across floors, but not too bad. Beds were comfortable. But the rooms have poor ventilation, and there were people hanging out in the street making noise on a Sunday night, so having the one window open to make it more bearable was a tough call and someone else in the room closed it. A fan or something in the room (6 person) it would have been perfect. Overall would recommend. Lucy=awesome.

dear guest, thanks for your feedback. we plan to refurbish common areas so let us know if you come back for a future experience with us ! The Manager

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

Such friendly and awesome staff, great security; a secure luggage room, small lockers and access keys to get into any of the rooms. The atmosphere of the place is the best part, met heaps of fellow travelers there was never a dull moment at this place!

thank you ! see you soon !

2nd Aug 2016

The staff was absolutely amazing! You could tell they loved their job and tried to make it the best experience possible. Location perfect too, the Latin quarter is so fun and you will always find something cool on every corner. One thing was there was only one outlet in each room, but downstairs there was many! Not the most cleanly place, definitely always wear shower shoes! I would definitely recommend it!

Dear guest, thanks for your feedback ! We do our best to share with us our experience ! Cleanliness is organised from 11 to 4 pm every day, after the service , we're still at your disposal of course if any request. See you soon !

• Canada, All Female Group, 41+
31st Jul 2016

I love it here and have booked again on my way way home.

Super ! we're waiting for your come back with pleasure !

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

Staff were amazing, very welcoming and always willing to help. Joaquim was great. The hostel is in a good location, however it also has its downsides. It is on a street with restaurants and bars so it can get very noisy in the evenings. There are 2 showers available on the 2nd floor along with 3 bathrooms. I believe these and ones on the 1st floor are the only ones available. Kitchen was well equipped for us to make dinner one evening. I'd definitely recommend this hostel.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. In fact the Mouffetard street is famous for its lively atmosphere at night, so be ready to take part into the Parisian life while you stay with us. Showers may be improved very soon, we'll keep you informed about the news. See you soon ! The

27th Jul 2016

Probably the best hostel staff I have ever seen.

what a wonderful feedback: we are happy to know our effort are rewarded. See you soon with us !