8.4
Fabulous 2,516 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2,516 Total Reviews
Young & Happy Located at 80 rue Mouffetard, , Paris.
France
Paris 75005 80 rue Mouffetard
84% 2516
48.8423222 2.3494648
    Rooms available

21st Apr 2016

Enjoyed the location, staff and people that I met that were staying there as well. One of the best happy hour deals in Paris too. Would recommend staying there, note that free breakfast and a beer are included if you book through the Y&H website, so ended up being like a total savings of 5 euro a night.

• bmartins
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Had an amazing time in Young and Happy! The staff was very sweet and always willing to help. And the location of the hostel is amazing, very close to the Jardin du Luxembourg and very central. Also, the street in wich the hostel is located is always crowded! I'd totally go back!

8th Apr 2016

I loved young and happy!!! The staff were all so nice and seemed to really care about their clients. The location takes five minutes to the nearest metro station and the neighborhood itself is really cool. The kitchen is sort of lacking in equipment and it could get pretty chilly but they gave me an extra blanket and I was fine :) seriously so happy with my decision to stay at young and happy, will absolute stay there again!!!

dear guest, thanks for your very positive feedback. We plan to refurbish the shared areas and hope you'll be able to come back in order to benefit from the news ! See you soon !

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
7.7

Had a pleasant stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms and facilities are slightly dated but clean and comfortable. Good location. Would recommend.

Dear guest, we thank you for your feedback, we hope to refurbish soon step by step to still improve and are waiting for you for another great Parisian experience. Sabine manager

3rd Apr 2016

Lots of cute bars/cafes around. Easy to get to the city centre by metro but close enough to walk As well. Felt like a safe neighbourhood. Staff were friendly, girl who checked me in was great and suggested places to go. Only bad things about the room was a very thin blanket, I was here in April so it wasn't to bad. And the shower leaked all over the floor so there was a constant puddle of water over one half of the bathroom.

dear guest thanks for your feedback, we take into account your suggestion and hope to improve very soon about theses things . see you soon with us. Sabine_Manager

29th Mar 2016
7.4

Overall my friend and I enjoyed our stay at Young and Happy. But we still left wondering why the place has such great reviews...it seemed pretty subpar. Metal creaky beds, not enough powerpoints for everyone in the room, only one toilet on our level, showers were so hot (unadjustable temperature) that I couldn't put my head under and felt like my skin was scorched. It was enjoyable nonetheless. The staff were lovely and very helpful and the location is perfect.

• Kaitlin_d
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016
8.0

I found the hostel easy to find and was greeted by friendly staff. The location was great! The hostel was quiet when I was there but I was still able to meet other nice traveler's. It's in a lively neighbourhood with lots of bars around so it wasn't a problem to make friends that way. I tried to spend as little time in the washrooms as possible.. they weren't that great. But I would recommend others to stay here!

22nd Mar 2016
6.6

The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. However, the bathroom was FAR from clean on the second floor. First off, the showers have a button that give you about 10 seconds of water before stopping and I am not sure if there was even a way to change the temperature. Second, I found clumps of hair and other bodily fluids in the shower. There was dirt on the walls and my friend even found a used maxi pad in the shower. 100% unacceptable. The hostel needs to clean more and update the bathroom!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
19th Mar 2016

great neighbourhood for going out

12th Mar 2016
8.0

This hostel is fairly central within the Latin Quarter. A bunch of bars/restaurants nearby. Metro isnt exactly around the corner but it is still nearby. Not a lot of clubs close to the hostel but the atmosphere in the streets was really good. The hostel is really funky and easy to find. We stayed in an 8 bed room which was decent. Only real downfall was the bathroom. Unisex bathrooms shared between floors and the shower has a timer of about one minute. Joaquim, the man at reception is a legend!