Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Sicily, Italy

I truly enjoyed my stay here! The location was a great starting point to see all you wanted in Palermo and even a quick trip to Monreale or to the beach Mondello. The staff was so nice and very helpful. Cleanliness was hit and miss but nothing that would run your stay. The kitchen was well equipped as well! I'd definitely stay here again!

I liked my time at Your hostel, everything is clean and there is a community room and a kitchen, which I find really imoprtant. The room was quite big, and the shower was quite good, too.

We only stayed one night, and it looked as if nobody else was staying in the hostel. It has a good location, nice kitchen, an elevator. Rooms and bathroom were ok.

The staff are very welcoming and knowledgable about where to visit and help you make travel plans. If you have a problem, Giuseppe will fix it right away. The facilities are cleaned everyday and the communal kitchen is clean and equipped with everything you need to cook (except your food of course). I thought this hostel was very safe and would recommend it to any female traveling alone, as well as to anyone else.

• 17th Nov 2013

The hostel has a nice common area, the bedrooms has big lockers, space, and the kitchen is really nice to cook.

There was only one good staff member. The other staff members were lackadaisical. The rooms were okay, while the bathrooms were less than satisfying.

Medium-sized lockers with code to get into building. Located 10 mins from central station and 5 minutes of all major sites. Staff a mixture of volunteers and employees, but were very friendly and helpful at all times. Good atmosphere with communal kitchen and upstairs terrace. Hostel cleaned every day, small number of showers and toilets for number of guests but still ok. Good kitchen and internet area. Loved my stay here. Thank you everyone.

If you are staying in palermo, do yourself a favour & stay at your hostel. Aside from the important points of it being clean, conveniently located, safe and comfortable you will also find an amazing atmosphere, loads of advice on where to go/what to see & meet some amazing friends. But most importantly, the staff. Guissipe deserves an award for being such a caring and involved owner as well as being such a sweet man. He actually recognized me in an airport today and said hi! I left 2 weeks ago!