Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Italy

I've never stayed at a hostel before this one but it was the best first time I could've ask for. Good placement in the city, clean, cheap. The best part was the manager, Sinan. He was unbelievably kind and fun. Offered us numerous suggestions of places to see, eat and avoid. Gave great directions and ultimately befriended my entire group. He certainly has his guests best interest in mind. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015

Sonya and her brother were great hosts. Was a really good experience.

Clean hostile great location looks very nice. Staff was rather rude. Staring behavior and complaining to guest isn't exactly professional...

Giuseppe has an amazing hostel, he leant me his bike so I could climb the mountain near Belmonte Mezzagno. He offered his scooter but I didn't have an international drivers licence. His sister, Sonya, was also incredibly nice and I would always hear her say: "tell me Deon, tell me. What do you need? Tell me". Also, they have a terrace on the roof which is a big plus. If you have trouble deciding where to go in Palermo, book here. Peace x Grande salute a Your Hostel!