Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Italy

Wonderful stay at the hostel, very centrally located and an amazing staff. Highly recommended.

Highly recommend this hostel! Staff are wonderful and the location is perfect!

Great hostel, could be an amazing hostel.

Very good location, staffs very friendly, room in good conditions. Surely it is a nice place to stay in Palermo, I'd choose again.

I felt like home, I asked for a female dorm , they offered apple pie and good wine. Staff is amazing.

• 28th Apr 2014

I had the great pleasure to meet wonderful people, Giuseppe, Sonia, Sinan, thank you for having me . Great location, very clean and helpful staff. It's like a family. They are doing this job because they like it Thank you

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel! Very clean and the staff was very friendly! I would recomend it!

Very welcoming and helpful staff.

I truly enjoyed my stay here! The location was a great starting point to see all you wanted in Palermo and even a quick trip to Monreale or to the beach Mondello. The staff was so nice and very helpful. Cleanliness was hit and miss but nothing that would run your stay. The kitchen was well equipped as well! I'd definitely stay here again!

I liked my time at Your hostel, everything is clean and there is a community room and a kitchen, which I find really imoprtant. The room was quite big, and the shower was quite good, too.