Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Italy

Very nice hostel! A lot of international people and very pleasant staff.

• 6th Aug 2014

The owners are absolute legends

• 5th Aug 2014

The hostel made my trip that whole lot better. Very helpful staff that were there to help us with anything we needed, including ringing bus companies to find out the next bus. They were happy to suggest places for us to visit as well as giving us the best restaurant recommendations. For the first two nights, I was in a mixed room before being moved to an all girls room. I did not mind this as they were always very accommodating.

• 1st Aug 2014

I had a very plesant stay at your hostel. good staff :-) and clean sanitary. airco on the rooms.

Very nice hostel on very nice location. it's practical on Via Roma, the main street in Palermo. Staff is very friendly, wi-fi is working excellent.

Wonderful stay at the hostel, very centrally located and an amazing staff. Highly recommended.

Highly recommend this hostel! Staff are wonderful and the location is perfect!

Great hostel, could be an amazing hostel.

Very good location, staffs very friendly, room in good conditions. Surely it is a nice place to stay in Palermo, I'd choose again.

I felt like home, I asked for a female dorm , they offered apple pie and good wine. Staff is amazing.

• 28th Apr 2014

I had the great pleasure to meet wonderful people, Giuseppe, Sonia, Sinan, thank you for having me . Great location, very clean and helpful staff. It's like a family. They are doing this job because they like it Thank you

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel! Very clean and the staff was very friendly! I would recomend it!

Very welcoming and helpful staff.