Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Italy

the staff is helpfull, showed me the important things in the city on the map, helped me with printing my return flight ticket, the building is on a quieter street in a busy area so you can sleep without to much outside noise, they have a a rooftop where you can sit outside where and watcht the palermo skyline, the value for money is average because other hostels offer coffee and a croissant for breakfast andyour hostel doesn't serve breakfast

Nice place, good location and staff were very friendly and helpful.

I've never stayed at a hostel before this one but it was the best first time I could've ask for. Good placement in the city, clean, cheap. The best part was the manager, Sinan. He was unbelievably kind and fun. Offered us numerous suggestions of places to see, eat and avoid. Gave great directions and ultimately befriended my entire group. He certainly has his guests best interest in mind. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Sonya and her brother were great hosts. Was a really good experience.