Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Italy

Very secure, not an amazing location with regards to sites or train/bus station. Cleaned daily but kitchen is oftenmessy but this is supposed to be maintained by guests. Has lockers and they helped me print my boarding pass. The only negative is a big one and its how noisy it is. Both inside and out till well after 12 it isnt great for a good nights sleep. Choose another hostel if its your return trip to Palermo.

the staff is helpfull, showed me the important things in the city on the map, helped me with printing my return flight ticket, the building is on a quieter street in a busy area so you can sleep without to much outside noise, they have a a rooftop where you can sit outside where and watcht the palermo skyline, the value for money is average because other hostels offer coffee and a croissant for breakfast andyour hostel doesn't serve breakfast

Nice place, good location and staff were very friendly and helpful.