Your Hostel Reviews

Via Gagini n. 61, Palermo, Italy

there was grime/mould in and around our shower. This was a shame considering the location of the place is fantastic and the staff are so friendly and helpful.

Staff we're extremely friendly and helpful as they have us many places to see and eat. One of the best run hostels I've stayed at.

The lady at reception was great! She helped me out a lot especially when I left my baggageon a bus. She called the bus company and explained my situation. She then tracked the bus and told me where it will be and by what time. So ran there and got my stuff. Nothing was missing! The facilty is quite basic. It also had a top terrace for great common socializing space! Overall great experience.

Nice place, cozy, very friendlystaff and relaxed atmosphere. A few bits and pieces need fixing or repainting, but everything works. Nice terrace on the roof. Very central.

couldn't have had a better staff, facilities were great, loved the atmosphere, a deck on the roof just to relax and talk to other travelers

Your Hostel was an excellent surprise! The staff, lead by fantastic Giuseppe, goes out o ther way to help guess with whatever they need. They are true hosts who work to make your stay better and make you feel welcome at all times. I wanted to offer them a bottle of wine before leaving, but didn't have the occasion. Moreover, the location is very close to a very lively bar area. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel! A lot of international people and very pleasant staff.

• 6th Aug 2014

The owners are absolute legends

• 5th Aug 2014

The hostel made my trip that whole lot better. Very helpful staff that were there to help us with anything we needed, including ringing bus companies to find out the next bus. They were happy to suggest places for us to visit as well as giving us the best restaurant recommendations. For the first two nights, I was in a mixed room before being moved to an all girls room. I did not mind this as they were always very accommodating.

• 1st Aug 2014

I had a very plesant stay at your hostel. good staff :-) and clean sanitary. airco on the rooms.

Very nice hostel on very nice location. it's practical on Via Roma, the main street in Palermo. Staff is very friendly, wi-fi is working excellent.

Wonderful stay at the hostel, very centrally located and an amazing staff. Highly recommended.

Highly recommend this hostel! Staff are wonderful and the location is perfect!

Great hostel, could be an amazing hostel.

Very good location, staffs very friendly, room in good conditions. Surely it is a nice place to stay in Palermo, I'd choose again.

I felt like home, I asked for a female dorm , they offered apple pie and good wine. Staff is amazing.

• 28th Apr 2014

I had the great pleasure to meet wonderful people, Giuseppe, Sonia, Sinan, thank you for having me . Great location, very clean and helpful staff. It's like a family. They are doing this job because they like it Thank you

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Great hostel! Very clean and the staff was very friendly! I would recomend it!