7.3
Very Good 185 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 185 Total Reviews
Yourhouse Guesthouse Located at 8 Soi 2 Ratvithi Road, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand

• moopacker
  • England, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
6.0

It was very quiet here even for Songkran, we ended up moving hostels because it was so dead here and there was no where to enjoy yourself. A very short walk to the main streets though. It's just a room with mould on the wall. They did give us towels and toilet paper and the sheets were clean. We got checked out by a 6 year old which was on odd experience but she knew her stuff so good on her!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
6.3

I only stayed for one night, so I don't maybe it could have been better. The room was actually good but the lock had been broken out of the door so I had to use my own pad lock. Also when I arrived there was no staff around and when they came I don't think they knew I had booked anything and I paid the full price despite my deposit. Also I had to wait then for the room to be cleaned. If your looking to keep to your self a bit this place would be pretty good. Not of your looking to meet others.