Yourhouse Guesthouse Reviews

8 Soi 2 Ratvithi Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very nice stay. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. There's a great little UN Irish Pub down the street that I would highly recommend. They have a great breakfast selection. Overall, nice stay.

The location is EXCELLENT! The room was sub-standard, dirty, shabby and full of ants. The water wasn't working two of four mornings either. I realise you get what you pay for, but we've been in Thailand for one month and have paid approx $11/night for much cleaner, nicer places.

A great price for a single room. Nothing fancy, but it got the job done. The only downside is that the water shut off from about 9pm to 3am... I had to finish washing my face with bottled water. Not sure if it shut off all over chiang mai, or just this place. I had to leave early the next day so I didn't have time to ask! 😆

Ants all over the bed all night and very expensive compared to the rest

Very nice hostel. Thank you for all the help!

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts