Yourhouse Guesthouse Reviews

8 Soi 2 Ratvithi Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The location is EXCELLENT! The room was sub-standard, dirty, shabby and full of ants. The water wasn't working two of four mornings either. I realise you get what you pay for, but we've been in Thailand for one month and have paid approx $11/night for much cleaner, nicer places.

A great price for a single room. Nothing fancy, but it got the job done. The only downside is that the water shut off from about 9pm to 3am... I had to finish washing my face with bottled water. Not sure if it shut off all over chiang mai, or just this place. I had to leave early the next day so I didn't have time to ask! 😆

Ants all over the bed all night and very expensive compared to the rest

Very nice hostel. Thank you for all the help!

Really enjoyed staying here. Accommodation was basic but clean and comfortable and fantastic value for money. Great location near bars, restaurants and markets.

• 9th Aug 2015