Yourhouse Guesthouse Reviews

8 Soi 2 Ratvithi Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very nice stay. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. There's a great little UN Irish Pub down the street that I would highly recommend. They have a great breakfast selection. Overall, nice stay.

The location is EXCELLENT! The room was sub-standard, dirty, shabby and full of ants. The water wasn't working two of four mornings either. I realise you get what you pay for, but we've been in Thailand for one month and have paid approx $11/night for much cleaner, nicer places.

A great price for a single room. Nothing fancy, but it got the job done. The only downside is that the water shut off from about 9pm to 3am... I had to finish washing my face with bottled water. Not sure if it shut off all over chiang mai, or just this place. I had to leave early the next day so I didn't have time to ask! 😆

Ants all over the bed all night and very expensive compared to the rest

Very nice hostel. Thank you for all the help!

Really enjoyed staying here. Accommodation was basic but clean and comfortable and fantastic value for money. Great location near bars, restaurants and markets.

• 9th Aug 2015

We stayed in YH#2. Double room with en suite and fan. Excellent value at 300B /nt. Clean, bed reasonablely comfortable, HOT water. Great position in old town. Walk to everywhere. Didn't eat here -we are street food fans :) Not a hostel set up to introduce people, more a budget motel.

I stayed in Yourhostel for couple of nigths in May 2014. Location is excellent in the heart ofthe old town but on a small and quiet street. Staff was nice. I wanted the basic room (i had 1 double room with a fan and a bathroom) but the room was a bit ugly and lacked atmosphere completely. Later I found better bergains on the same street. Both cheeper, cleaner and prettier. However Yourhostel is composed of three buildings so maybe some rooms are nicer. This I dont know.

• 18th May 2014
  • Poland

Stayed in Yourhouse Guesthouse during Songkran in April. The hostel is located in the centre of the city and very close to the bar street. Very clean rooms and the friendly staff helps you booking your next trips.

Had a really great stay here nice clean room good for the price you pay! You can upgrade to aircon aswell! Staff really nice and very close to bars and restaurants! We came back here again after visiting pai! Would reccomend to anyone!

Fair price, clean and comfortable enough, the staff are very friendly though not always waiting around at reception. Perhaps the best reason to stay here is the location, just inside the old town and 2 minute's walk from Thae Pae Gate and popular bars (Zoe in Yellow, UN Irish etc etc) yet the lane itself is quite quiet.

We stayed in yourhouse3 which is the newer building they have and it was amazing. Very spacious room, very clean amd extremely nice staff. Location is fairly central if you're looking to be in the middle of everything for songkran. Only somewhat negative thing I can say is that it's a little pricey for a backpacker. Besides that, it is definitely highly recommended.

The room is very small.door is so old and thin. The shower is very bad. I am not recomment this guesthous for anybody.

A clean bed in a cramped room, good location in the old city. Friendly staff, for £6 a night you can't really complain.

• 9th Dec 2013

very good location, but if you stay there ask for the new building ! the main problem was that only the old lady with glasses can speak good english and french and she is very nice and helpful but the rest of the staff can t speak any english which made things more difficult coz i always had to wait for a long time for the only english speaker of the staff to come and help me

Average at best. Door was worryingly fragile and could have easily been opened. The lack of a communal area was a shame. Location great for Zoe's corner. Needs some love, or maybe this is just what you get for your money in Central chiang Mai? Have heard of better and worse from fellow travellers.

We had a great stay at Yourhouse. The owners made it easy to book everything at the best rates possible. Our room was also very comfortable. Thanks so much for your hospitality!

Simple rooms with flush toilets and warm showers. All you really need for an overnight stop, wifi was bit temperamental from room but not a biggy for us.

• 15th Nov 2013

Strange place, split into 3 buildings with the cheaper rooms seemingly being in Yourhouse 2 where we stayed. Dodgy security as the house is closed only with a padlock and no one anywhere to be seen. Zero interaction with other guests due to the odd set-up. Nice staff though. There's nothing we hate more than a guesthouse that could be amazing but just isn't looked after properly, which is what this felt like. The location is absolute perfect aswell which makes it even worse.

Nice stay. Food was not available in the morning before our tour, which was disappointing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7