7.0
Very Good 182 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 182 Total Reviews
Yourhouse Guesthouse Located at 8 Soi 2 Ratvithi Road, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 8 Soi 2 Ratvithi Road
70% 182
18.7911051 98.9915585
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
6.3

I only stayed for one night, so I don't maybe it could have been better. The room was actually good but the lock had been broken out of the door so I had to use my own pad lock. Also when I arrived there was no staff around and when they came I don't think they knew I had booked anything and I paid the full price despite my deposit. Also I had to wait then for the room to be cleaned. If your looking to keep to your self a bit this place would be pretty good. Not of your looking to meet others.

25th Nov 2015
6.6

Very nice stay. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. There's a great little UN Irish Pub down the street that I would highly recommend. They have a great breakfast selection. Overall, nice stay.

21st Nov 2015
6.3

The location is EXCELLENT! The room was sub-standard, dirty, shabby and full of ants. The water wasn't working two of four mornings either. I realise you get what you pay for, but we've been in Thailand for one month and have paid approx $11/night for much cleaner, nicer places.

12th Nov 2015

A great price for a single room. Nothing fancy, but it got the job done. The only downside is that the water shut off from about 9pm to 3am... I had to finish washing my face with bottled water. Not sure if it shut off all over chiang mai, or just this place. I had to leave early the next day so I didn't have time to ask! 😆

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Nov 2015
6.0

Ants all over the bed all night and very expensive compared to the rest