Youth Hostel Anna Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

I stayed in the 16 room dorm. it was very inexpensive. that was great. however it felt like a military barrack. it was noisy, the lights were on until midnight....but only paid 8 euros. cheap but crappy.

• 25th Aug 2015

This hostel was very cheap and basic. Walking distance to beach, easy to catch buses around everywhere on the island. Picked us up from the port and also had a private car to take us early in the morning to the next ferry. The communal area was next to a main road, it was very noisy and there was NO footpath!! The showers were smelly. The staff were nice and helpful. There is no kitchen, but there is a supermarket and AMAZING bakery down the road! Beds were comfy.

Awesome place to stay and you get discounts from other places on the island for staying there!

• 23rd Aug 2015

The location is in a cool and lively neighborhood, so close to the beach. The showers and toilets were a little dingy. The room I stayed in was easily accessible from outside without a key, and there wasn't a charger anywhere near my bed, so I couldn't charge my phone overnight without fear of having it stolen. There are lockers, though, and that's good. Lots of cool young travellers.

Photos are very deceiving There is no pool!

It was a great hostel, easily reachable by bus to the main town.

The room is comfortable, it has big spaces so you can move and put your things. It also have big lockers which I liked. By walking you can reach in 5 minutes the beach and in 2 the bus station. If you are moving by public transportation you have to take a bus always to Fira and then change the bus. In summer you can take busses for almost 24 hours. The bathrooms are not the best, but for the price you pay its ok.

We stayed in the private hotel part and it was brilliant. Very cheap and had our own pool. Great location 10 min walk to the beach and a few bars and food spots along the road. The atlas restaurant was lonely and you get 15% off when staying here. The staff were very helpful and kind, and the pick up from the port was very handy. Really enjoyed our stay and won't hesitate to return again!

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was helpful when figuring out what to do on the island. There was air conditioning but they only turned it on after 9p.m. The showers smelled really bad and the bathrooms weren't any better. It's a good place to stay for a couple of nights.

Bare bones hostel, but good Internet and meets your basic needs. Would be a good spot to stay if price is your primary concern.

woman at the front desk was very nice. Private rooms are in a different building down the street, so make sure you can walk approx 5 min with your luggage. Private room was fine - just the basics, but has what you need. Hostel is right by the bus stop, near the beach and near shops and restaurants.

• 13th Aug 2015

No common area. Showers weren't to bad. Staff very friendly. Stayed in the 10 bed doom. Aircon isn't turned on till after 10 at night and is off at 10 in the morning. The cleaner came in at 9am making lots and lots of sound thought it was a bit uncessicary to be cleaning so early and so loud. But it's was cheap and I would stay there again

Stayed there for one night. Very clean. Located near black sand beach.

• 11th Aug 2015

Nice place on the beach and you get a discount at the restaurant across the street. Would have been nice to have a kitchen to cook in though.

The hostel was small but nice. No common rooms or kitchen so it was hard to meet people. The AC only turned on at night. Close to the beach and supermarkets. Good for the money spent.

Cheap and clean hostel. Good location and spacious dorm rooms. Good value for money.

We had a very unpleasant stay here. We stayed at the private dorms which were 5 min walking distance away from The reception. Pickup From the port was great but we had some trouble dealing with the personnel and staff. I got really sick on our last day and had to Go to the hospital. Checkout was at 12 and we called at 11.30 Explaining that maybe we'd get there a little bit late hoping they would understand, which was not the case. They were very rude and impolite. Very unpleasant

Very confortable and clean room. Close to the most beautiful beaches of santorini. Great pool.

I stayed in the private twin suite. It's located a bit further down from the dorms. 5 min walk from the black beach. Had a pool aircon and own balcony type thing. I bought it was fine. Shower pressure was a bit crappy but apart from that it was great. Bus takes 30 min to get to Fira Then another 30 to get to oia. Reception had a cheap volcano Tour which I recommend. I found the staff really friendly and helpful, helped with taxis. Buses. Printing. I would stay here again.

Great place to stay! Definitely would go back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7