Youth Hostel Anna Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

it is a good hostel, nice place for that price. Good location, close to the beach and less touristic. the only bad thing it is located in a noise road and dont have kitchen. But really happy to stayed in this hostel.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

Bargain price to stay here and great location for beach water park and all bars and restaurants. Basic hostel great rooms. Just a bed really not much else to offer but all that was needed to sVe some pennies. Bar opposite amazing amazing food and u get 15% off for staying at Anna's. I must mention the road noise!! U didn't read this on other reviews so please note the road is very noisy as is the bar opposite so lack of sleep could be a problem

There was no atmosphere in this hostel. It was difficult if you were travelling alone to meet people and was not that great for anything. The pool is not located where the dorm rooms are-nothing is located where the dorms are. Would not stay here again.

Wonderful stay on a perfect island. The hosts were friendly and helpful. The hostel is 5 minute walk to the beach and less than a minute to a 24hr bakery, market, and several bars and restaurants. The facilities are simple and the bathroom is soso but the beds were clean and for 5-8€ a night it's an absolute steal. The parissa beach area is perfect for a backpacker budget. I recommended renting four wheelers to see the rest of the island!!

The hostel is located five minutes walking from the black beach. It is a big plus that they pick up guests from the port. The price is very affordable. It is about one hours from Oia, the most popular town in Santorini. It is easy to get there using public transportation. I would stay there again and highly recommend it.

Absolutely loved this place and Santorini, I ended up extending my stay to a week. I had read reviews before my stay so I knew what to expect for the location but really liked how close it was to Perissa Beach. Fira and Ia get so crowded with people, it's really nice to be in a mellow location. Would recommend this hostel, especially for the great value :)

There were dust bugs in the bed... and a dirty tissue under it, proving the cleaning had not been accurate.

Really cheap hostel with 8 euros for a dorm bed. Good to have calm nights because there is no real nightlife around in Perissa. Close to the beach though. Rooms are spacious and clean. Stayed in a 10 bed dorm with shared bathrooms. The shared bathrooms could need a bit improvement but had been clean as well. AC was appreciated. Can't expect more for the money. If you want to stay in a calmer region of Santorini and pay less for your bed, then the hostel is a good choice.

The hostel is in the main road but if you have a private room they take you to a near apartment place with a small pool that is all right. Driver takes you to the hostel from the port.

good hostel. staff is friendly. clean room. but little bit far from is central city

Awesome hostel , everything were good , location are far away from the central but you can rent a cheap scooter to travel around the island recommend by the hostel .... Wifi were doesn't work so good ....

Great facilities and friendly staff. Great rooms, comfy beds and clean.

• 30th Aug 2014

Great location, 5mins walk to the beach or bus stop. The privates are down the road from the main building but worth it as you get a private balcony onto a pool! Room was cleaned daily with fresh sheets and towels! Staff were very knowledgable of activities and were happy to help you with advice and arranging things! Would definitely stay again!

No complaints!!! It's in perissa so to get to fira or oia you have to get a bus or scooter. I stayed in a 4 bed en suite which was comfortable. There's a common area outside with chairs where you can meet people. Right by the beach and the ruins of thira

DON'T BOTHER! Its disgusting and misleading. To call this a flea bag hostel, would be an insult to both fleas and bags. Stained mattresses, ripped sheets, grotesque bathrooms. Uncomfortable non secure bunks on the side of the road. The staff member we dealt with, who claimed he was management, was the most incompetently rude and had no idea how to manage bookings, complaints or upgrades to private rooms which we were willing to pay extra for. No alcohol allowed, no atmosphere, no fun!

Very good service and value for your money. Closeto the beach. Pick up service. Nice stay...

Very friendly staff , willing to go beyond and give customer a helping hand. Good location, 5 to 10 mins walk to the beach.

Staff was friendly and helpfull. When I messed up my booking and left to soon, they held off a bed for me when I decided to come back again to make most out of my stay. Great service. Stayed in a 4bed room. Was cleant every day. good. AC was superb, as well as balcony. Had a comfortable stay.

We spent 7 nights in a private room, I can only recommend this place, the staff is very helpful, friendly; The room is spacious enough, clean, and the location could not be better. I mean, away from the noisy area, but close enough to the beach and other facilities (car, atv, scooter rental places; bakery; supermarkets, etc..). Furthermore, we had access to a very nice swimming pool. Finally, I drove through other areas in Santorini, and to me Perissa remains the best place to stay.

I booked a 10 bed room and there were 12 beds/people in the room. When I approached staff they said 'whats the problem'. I realise 10 or 12 is hardly anything to fuss over, but the booking did say 10!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7