Youth Hostel Anna Reviews

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece

We have had a wonderfull stay in Perissa. We actually extended our stay in the hostel. We got to stay in a private dorm with balkony and even a private pool (Not for dorms) for only 16euros a Night ( 2 people). Their staff is friendliy and always happy to help with my many questions. To the Beach it is an about 10 min Walk. A stay in the private rooms is nor like living in a hostel, very quiet, gets cleaned every day, fresh towels daily, a fridge in The room. I can only recommend it!

• 23rd Sep 2015

Great place to stay for the price. I thought it would be awful but I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms are clean and beds are comfy. The bathroom is pretty clean but the showers are a little iffy. I would definitely stay here again!

Everything would be perfect if the water was not salty and a if they provided a kettle at least. But, fantastic location and the cheap price make me enjoyed my 4nights stay.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

When I asked where to get on the bus to get to the port I was told to wait at reception but when I asked again after the time the bus was supposed to come I was told by a different person that I had missed the bus and was supposed to walk to a bus stop. It was very frustrating.

The twin room we stayed in was amazing for the price we paid. Was super clean, and quite lovely! Would happily stay again.

• 11th Sep 2015

We loved this hostel! For the extremely cheap price, it was in a great location, just 2 minutes walk to the beach. The showers and toilets are not that clean but it was doable. Would have been good with a little kitchenette or fridge. It's not 5 star resort but we would stay again!

Fantastic!! So cheap and nice! I ll go back for sure!

A pretty basic hostel, but it's so cheap you wouldn't expect more. Really close to the beach, close to the bus stop to Fira, the tour offered was pretty good, decent bed and lockers provided! Everyone hung out in the outside common area most nights, drinking and talking so it's possible to meet people. The showers weren't great, not too clean, and smelt pretty bad, wifi tended to stop working in the evenings as there were too many people around, and the pool is for the private rooms only!

Great value for money!

Far away from Oia (place with the blue dome houses) but close to the black sand beach and Fira. Had an all day excursion which was cheap and really good. Also provided port pickup. No kitchen or indoor common space. 15% discount at the restaurant across the road.

We are massive fans of this hostel. We stayed in a private room which was £10 a night and located just across the road from the main hostel. We had a private pool and sun loungers practically all to ourselves!! Great value for money and the local beach is only 5 minutes walk away where there are great water sports and bars. However, there are no kitchen facilities and the buses to Santorini are not only pricey but also extremely infrequent. DO NOT TRUST THE TIMETABLE MY FRIENDS! IT LIESSSSSSSS

Friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 mixed dorm with ensuite. Bathroom and bedding was clean. Love the big storage to lock your belongings away! Just a 5min walk to the beach. Would definitely come back!!

stayed here for 4 nights in a four bed dorm with ensuite and I highly recommend doing this as opposed to the 10 or 14 bed for an extra few dollars! It's a pretty good hostel for what you pay, close to perissa beach and very easy to meet people in the common area. free transfer from the port is also nice .

The location is ok if you rent a scooter or quad bike, otherwise it is very difficult to get to. There is no real hostel atmosphere - no place to hangout except for the outdoor seating which is too hot in summer. The bathrooms were pretty dirty and the rooms smelt very musty. The free lockers were the only really good thing but if you are looking for somewhere cheap to stay on the island and don't mind roughing it, this will do.

This is a very cheap hostel so if money is a real concern for you then yes this is an alright place to sleep and its in a great location. I would suggest trying to get a dorm with less beds because the 14 bed ones on first floor make it hard to get sleep. The bar across the street plays music kinda late and there is just so many people.

We stayed in both the private room and one night in the dorm. Both were very pleasant. The private room was a perfect fit for us. Beds were comfortable and bathroom was clean. We even had a balcony and small fridge to enjoy, which was unexpected. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Hostel Anna.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Its ok for the price, you cannot ask much more. The hostel is well located in perissa beach and there ia buses to everywhere one block away. The place is just ok and the common area is no so great next to the dorms so there is a lot of noice. Is just a cheap option to stay in santorini... if you are looking for that then its ok

Rudest staff I came across my entire trip, after the first night I cancelled my stay it was so horrific

Shower wasn't always hot, no laundry but good clean place to stay.

Really couldn't fault this hostel, cheap, clean, rooms had lockers, great bar across the road with a 15% discount on food due to staying at the hostel, 5 mins walk from the beach... Did an amazing day tour of all the sights, volcano, boat cruise & sunset for 25€. Great place. Would really recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7