Youth Hostel Bad Gastein

9.0
Superb 42 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

This hostel was wonderful. I think the first picture might be from a different place, but the rest of the photos seem to be right. It was very clean, they upgraded me to a bigger room, and when I was tired and just wanted to go back home (I am an au pair in Italy), they didn't charge me for the last night even though I stayed far past the checkout time. It was very kind. They also lended me a charger for the weekend! I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here and I would return.