Youth Hostel Dubrovnik Reviews

Vinka Sagrestana 3, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This was probably my wits hostel experience. When we arrived, the staff immediately did not seen very welcoming. The young guys at reception at night were great! But the other receptionists we encountered were not friendly or helpful. It's not in the center city, but it's okay to get to by bus. offered breakfast which was fair. But they didn't even have towels to rent so I had to use a sheet. Showers and rooms were clean. the rooms were really hot with no ac. I actually got quite sick from this.

Building lacks character. Bedrooms are not air conditioned. Breakfast is charged without noticing. It is far away from the old town. It is not really clean. The female receptionist is extremly rude, asking people she didn't like to leave :/

Short and little informative welcome. Nothing special, just a place too sleep

Free breakfast included, always super clean! Only a 10 min walk from town, I really liked this place and will come back next time I'm in Dubrovnik.

The hostel is very bright and clean. The staff was really friendly and helpful and everything went smoothly. The walk from the hostel to the old town is extremely beautiful, even though it's uphill on the way back. I would highly recommend this place!

• 18th Jul 2014

The only problem I had was that the hostel allowed me to choose my arrival time and I chose 7am but when I arrived, I could only check in at 1pm. Other hostels start their arrival time selection from the time of check-in. Other than that, I only stayed one night and it was great.. slightly a distance from the old town - it took us a 25minute walk (including waiting for traffic lights) but it didnt seem that long altho it was blazing hot.