Youth Hostel Dubrovnik Reviews

Vinka Sagrestana 3, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Short and little informative welcome. Nothing special, just a place too sleep

Free breakfast included, always super clean! Only a 10 min walk from town, I really liked this place and will come back next time I'm in Dubrovnik.

The hostel is very bright and clean. The staff was really friendly and helpful and everything went smoothly. The walk from the hostel to the old town is extremely beautiful, even though it's uphill on the way back. I would highly recommend this place!

• 18th Jul 2014

The only problem I had was that the hostel allowed me to choose my arrival time and I chose 7am but when I arrived, I could only check in at 1pm. Other hostels start their arrival time selection from the time of check-in. Other than that, I only stayed one night and it was great.. slightly a distance from the old town - it took us a 25minute walk (including waiting for traffic lights) but it didnt seem that long altho it was blazing hot.