Youth Hostel Eva Reviews

Jadranska ul. 22, Ptuj, Slovenia

Some places can be made by the hostel owner! Although the toilets and showers were quite dirty, the owner was really helpful with pretty much everything. It makes the place worth a stay!

Thank you for upgrading my room from a 4-bed to a 2-bed. I was travelling with a friend so it was ideal for both of us to stay in one room. I also did not have the exact change for the hostel fee so it was kind of you to waive a part of the cost despite already upgrading my room. Overall a pleasant stay with affordable prices!

• 18th Dec 2013