Youth Hostel Fussen Reviews

Mariahilferstr. 5, Fussen, Fussen, Germany

Staff was very rude! We we're putting Nutella on bread beside the bread station and a rude cafeteria woman came up to us and told us we weren't at home and can't do that here. How are we supposed to know buttering bread beside the butter and bread is not allowed?And again later I opened a bun to add meat and cheese to it and she embarrassed me yelling I'm making a mess (over my plate). Yet there were 50 kids screaming and making an actual mess and no one said thing. Terrible customer service

A wonderful place to stay in a great town. The hostel is clean and quiet, and the breakfast is filling. Staff are friendly and helpful. Wifi, as is usual in European hostels, works only in common areas and not well at all when many people are using it.