Youth Hostel Fussen Reviews

Mariahilferstr. 5, Fussen, Fussen, Germany

Only one outlet in a dorm with six beds. The hostel doesn't have any room keys, so everything is left to trust (there are lockers in the room, though). The place was crawling with little kids, who were loudly running the halls in between their activities. (I think the hostel was hosting a primary school outing.) However, breakfast was good.

Staff was very rude! We we're putting Nutella on bread beside the bread station and a rude cafeteria woman came up to us and told us we weren't at home and can't do that here. How are we supposed to know buttering bread beside the butter and bread is not allowed?And again later I opened a bun to add meat and cheese to it and she embarrassed me yelling I'm making a mess (over my plate). Yet there were 50 kids screaming and making an actual mess and no one said thing. Terrible customer service

A wonderful place to stay in a great town. The hostel is clean and quiet, and the breakfast is filling. Staff are friendly and helpful. Wifi, as is usual in European hostels, works only in common areas and not well at all when many people are using it.

WiFi didn't work well and only one power plug in whole room!