6.4
Good 221 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 221 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Malka Located at Los Lirios 165 San Isidro, , Lima.
Peru
Lima Los Lirios 165 San Isidro
64% 221
-12.0935001 -77.0299530
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016
2.0

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. I arrived at 9pm, as I previously told them, a single 19 yr old lone female traveller to a quiet part of a dangerous town, and no one answered. I stood ringing the doorbell for 15 minutes and no one answered. I could even hear the doorbell from the gate. Ridiculous. No refund on my deposit either. Ridiculous service, didn't even step foot. Stay in Miraflores and don't waste your time in this dump.

• Latvia, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2015

My last in this hostel was really nice. I got lucky to get the whole dorm room just for me because no one else was there. Hot shower and clean sheets. Breakfast included. Though price for dorm is too much. The owner was really nice and helped with everything I needed. She even let me stay in room the next day until evening when I had to leave to airport. She organized a taxi for me. Thank you. I enjoyed the stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Nov 2015
5.7

I was upset to find out that the lady on reception didn't tell me how to get hot water in the shower (it wasn't obvious, you wouldn't know if someone hadn't told you). I had to get up at 5am and have a cold shower. I would have thought it's an important thing to tell guests! Along with this, the sheet on my bed was too small for the mattress, so I ended up just sleeping on the mattress. Overall, I didn't enjoy the night I spent here.