Youth Hostel Melk Reviews

Abt Karl Straße 42, Melk, Austria

I had no idea they had meals available I highly recommend, the food was great and a really good value. The staff was amazing and very helpful, I needed a doctor when I was there which they found one and I WAS VERY THANKFUL FOR THAT. I had a good stay, it would have been nice to have internet in the rooms. Thanks to the staff

Great hostel! Very close to the train station and a short walk into the town and to the Abby and river. Close to a grocery store and more. Easy to book and communicate with the staff. Breakfast was wonderful and the overall experience was great. I was there in early spring so there were very few other guests. So it was nice and quiet and we had a lot of space.

Garden to lounge in on a sunny day.