Youth Hostel Piero Rotta

Good 1066 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2017
5.4

We didn't love this hostel... It was a very mediocre location, mediocre price, and kind of a gross place. I've stayed in a lot of hostels for similar prices that were a lot nicer. This place SMELLED SO BAD. I really would not recommend this hostel to someone else... The people working were very kind but this was just kind of a gross place.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017
3.1

I had a terrible stay. My private room was dirty and smelly - probably someone else smoke in there before. Blankets were all old and dusty - not mention about the curtians and floor, red something stained. Common girls bathroom is a mess. The entire building actually looks like an hospital - you actually smell hospital in there. Breakfast is made of brad and few little confetture - that's all. Totally unworth it for 32$ per night. It's been a nightmare! I couldn't sleep a wink.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Feb 2017
3.7

My stay at the Youth Hostel Piero Rotta was not what I thought I was getting myself into. I expected my stay to be everything less than glamorous considering the price we paid for our two night stay. One of the employees at the desk was so rude, there were not enough towels for everyone in our party plus they were 6 euro each, bathrooms were disgusting-not clean, no soap at the sinks, water didn't always run, toilets didn't always flush,hallway smelled absolutely revolting,only 1 outlet in room.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017
2.0

beds are like prizon, peoples are like guilty, everybody crazy, one of staff is pervert.

19th Feb 2017
6.3

Pretty forgettable. I don't remember much of the place. Again, it was a place to sleep in private for a decent price. No strong feelings one way or another.

17th Feb 2017

Close to the metro, friendly staff! There isn't any soap in the bathrooms though. Overall a good stay.

17th Feb 2017
6.0

The price is nice, but the property is not great. When I stayed there were several large groups staying there so as a solo traveler it was hard to meet anyone. The atmosphere was a little sketchy. Several doors on lockers, stalls, and rooms wouldn't lock properly. If you just need to stay for a last minute overnight in Milan this could work, but I wouldn't recommend an extended stay.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
8th Feb 2017
8.0

It is what you pay for, nothing less nothing more. The really downside is the location, far from city center

14th Dec 2016
4.0

Much worse than I was expecting for an above average rating. For a youth hostel it had no atmosphere. The beds were unstable and stunk of sweat. The room was like a prison cell and the hallway looked like an asylum. The bathrooms were grimy and there was mold and mildew in the showers. When we wanted to get a refund, the desk man said to come back another day. It was a very painful process. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone.

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Friendly staff and good hostel overall but HORRIBLE customer service. Waited 30 minutes to check in while the staff had a conversation even though there were customers waiting in line. Also, no information given about check in/out time. Other than this, worth the price.