6.9
Good 1,036 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 1,036 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Piero Rotta Located at Viale Salmoiraghi, 1, , Milan.
Italy
Milan Lombardy Viale Salmoiraghi, 1
69% 1036
45.4839656 9.1405177
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Friendly staff and good hostel overall but HORRIBLE customer service. Waited 30 minutes to check in while the staff had a conversation even though there were customers waiting in line. Also, no information given about check in/out time. Other than this, worth the price.

31st Oct 2016
5.4

It was only fitting that we were here on Halloween. We only stayed here one night cause it was super close to the bus station. The place felt like a prison/asylum of some sort and everything was fluorescent lighting and cold cement tile. Most things were either broken, dirty, poorly made, or all 3. Even for just one night for convenience, we would not stay at this hostel again.

17th Oct 2016
7.4

You're getting what you pay for....totally great place to just crash, the beds are fine, good lockers (lock provided). Location ok. Bathrooms are gross, but staff is friendly. The common space is just a basement room with card tables (as a solo traveler don't expect to meet people). I was unfortunate to be there when a HUGE group of obnoxious high school girls were running around and screaming, but luckily none were actually in my room.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2016
7.4

As a girl traveling alone walking the strip from the train station at night is scary. There is no life in the interior, no pin up boards for past travelers, the lounge is bare and there is no atmosphere. Feels a little like an institution. Breakfast is basic, as expected. The reception people are lovely but there are no maps or brochures on anywhere nearby or small tips for fellow travelers. It is cheap at €16 a night so I guess you get what you paid for. Stayed only a night

8th Oct 2016
8.0

I stayed there just for one night they were cooperative and the place was clean

30th Sep 2016
5.4

The location is good but with respect to cleanliness and facilities, this place is pathetic.. Breakfast wasnt good .. But if u r going economical ,then its a good bet else look for airbnb or something else

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
7.4

The ladder ledges up to my bunk bed broke, forcing me to cirque du soleil it up and down. Also wish there were soap in the bathroom. Otherwise lovely.

• illypatilly
  • USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
4.0

It's just horrible! The ceiling was leaking in the common room and we had crazy people in our room! Definitely over priced!

21st Sep 2016
2.0

worst hostel I ve ever stayed in europe! prepare yourself to be your own house keeper here..! I didnt see any staff for cleaning or changing sheets at all! I found the room filty after I checked in, full of garbeges all over the room, broken beds, worst toilets I ve seen, poor&dirty showers ( which there was only one in whole building).. and they said I have to pay 2 euros extra tax for per night because I am older then 30! this hostel was joke, I am telling you.. I d keep write forever..!

• Australia, Male, 41+
26th Aug 2016
7.7

Good value for money - I wouldstay there again when in Milan -the Hostel Manager was particularly helpful!