Youth Hostel Rijeka Reviews

Setaliste XIII divizije 23, Rijeka, Croatia

My stay here wasn't a very good one.. They only have one key for the rooms and I spent most of one of my days lock in my room. The free breakfast was horrible and I never saw the place get cleaned.

• 14th Aug 2013

Nice place to stay, 5min walking from the beach, 15min walking from the city center. Clean and secure. However it also has some problems: first, the wifi only works if you're on the entrance floor, then, there are no kitchen, finally, some members of the staff were kind of weird. Afterall, I think the hostel is nice but expensive for what it is...