Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T.

9.0
Superb 387 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 387 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2017
7.1

Room and facilities were basic (not modern) but clean. Bathroom lights are on a timmer which can leave you stranded in the dark mid shower. You need to lock the room after you leave with your keycard (which wasn't told to me until I asked at reception) which means you have to rely on the others in your room to remember to lock it so your gear is secure. Also stung 3.50€ a night youth hostel membership on checkin which I hadn't been aware I needed. Location and breaky were good.

1st Sep 2017

One of my best hostel-stays ever. Perfect!

• isaacchong1010
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2017
7.1

Good location and breakfast included Cons: lots of mosquitoes bites

4th Aug 2017
7.1

No elevator that I could see and I was on the third floor with a super heavy suitcase. Also I had to pay for a membership for Hostelling International or something (3,50€/night for the first six nights) which is BS because I've stayed at close to ten hostels and none of them have pulled that. It might still be the cheapest lodging option in Rothenburg, im not sure, but if you can find somewhere else, I'd recommend it. Also the wifi was terrible; I couldn't even get it in my room.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

Just wow, I had the best time here. So clean, friendly and seems ideal for families too! In a perfect town it makes sense to have a perfect hostel. Facilities are really good and there is an incredible breakfast - free too!! The staff were amazing and told me about a beer festival during my stay in a village not too far away. I ended up booking an extra night because of how awesome it was. Thank you so much guys!

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

I really liked my stay here. The breakfast was good, the rooms were nice and the facilities were good also. I only have two minor complaints, one is that the WiFi didn't work in my room. Secondly, the lights in the toilet and shower would time out after 10 minutes which is not ideal for showering or pooping!

30th Jul 2017

Lovely hostel, getting there was a bit confusing, don't use Google map directions. If you're walking from the town, don't take the slight right onto the street the address is on, instead keep walking straight and when you come to the blue children playing sign on your right, turn right there and it is on the right at the end of the street.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
20th Jul 2017

toilet light was automatic. so i had to open the door and move my arms in the air.

• Sweden, Male, 41+
15th Jul 2017

Clean and very nice. Marvelous breakfast in this beautiful town!

1st Jul 2017

Excellent breakfast. Decent room. Ok bathroom. Very cool old building. Great location removed from the hustle and bustle of town. Easy check in and check out.

×