Youth Hostel Sorrento Reviews

Via San Vito, 61, Sant' Agnello, Sorrento, Italy

This Hostel is closed. DO NOT BOOK. You will lose your money, and walk two miles up a hill trying to find it.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Hi. I booked your hostel for two nights(30th and 31th Dec, 2014). But there was no bus connection on that day so I called to cancel the booking on the morning of 30th. And one of your worker said that I should pay half of the whole booking price which is 24 euro. So I agreed about and check that you took 24 euro from my visa card. But you took another 45 euro from my account this week. I already sent email to you but you didn't reply. I want to solve this problem. Thanks.

Great stay for such a great price! As others have said, it is definitely a walk up to it but we actually enjoyed the walk. The beds are a bit hard but it's a clean place to sleep that is cheap, safe and just what you need.