Youth Hostel Veli Losinj Reviews

Kaciol 4, 51551 Veli Losinj, Losinj island, Veli Losinj, Croatia

Fabulous hostel. The staff are lovely. Extremely helpful. Enjoyable sitting out on the terrace for breakfast. Would recommend this hostel. Some signage at the bottom of the stairs next to the church would be helpful.

Nice hostel and also the only one on the Island :-) Lots of rooms which are big enough and clean. There's a large open terrace on the ground floor to enjoy the nice included breakfast or to socialize. Only minor is that the WIFI only works in rooms close to the reception or on the terrace. But mid-september seems a calm period here, Katarina and Sean let me choose my room so the WIFI wasn't an issue to me. They are a really nice and interesting couple, very friendly & helpful. Thank you! :-)

We are not the only hostel on the island, but we are for sure the only REAL HOSTEL on the island. Thank you for good grades, we're happy to help you're stay to be pleasant and active... Hope to meet you again :-) Genieten van de oevers van de Adriatische Zee en het Nationaal Park Krka... Groet!

Fantastic value for money - I wasn't expecting breakfast to be included in the price as well! Really friendly hostel and atmospheric building. Wish I could have stayed longer, but had to go home to England.

• 17th May 2015
  • Equatorial Guinea

Thank you for nice review, we'll be happy to have you back here some other time :-)