Directions to Youth Hostel Villa Marija
Map & Directions
Try to catch one of these speedboat lines from Split to Hvar port:
01st January 2015 - 31st May 2015 at 14:00h ; 16:00h
01st June 2015 - 30th September 2015 at 11.30h ; 15.00h ; 17:00h
01st October 2015 - 31st December 2015 at 14:00h ; 16:00h
-Boat ticket price 50HRK.
-A detailed boat schedule can be seen on: www.jadrolinija.hr
-Buy your boat ticket as soon as possible (buy them online in advance)
-Taxi from Stari Grad (15miles away from Hvar): 250HRK.
-Bus from Stari Grad to Hvar: 30HRK
From Hvar port:
1. When you get off catamaran speedboat at Hvar port, turn right (south) towards Franciscan monastery and follow the seafront (3minutes) until you reach a small beach(on your right hand side).
2.Take the steps (5-6 of them). Now, on your left is restaurant “Dordota Vartal”.
3. Follow the way and keep going up the hill for 5minutes until your reach main crossroad (big triangle). On your right is scooter rental and house Villa Zorana
4.Continue straight (east) for 3minutes along the main street “Domovinskog rata”. Do not turn left or right until you reach small cross road divided by big tree. On your right, there is a small mark for gas station, on your left is red garage, and in the front of your is big tree.
5. Take the left road and go up with the stairs (just next to red garage).
6. Take the steps until you reach the top. This should take around 3-4minutes. You are almost here!
7. Once, when you reach the top, turn right. Keep going (2minutes). When you reach crossroad, do not turn left or right. Just keep going straight (east) for 100meters.
8. Hostel is located on your left.
Are you lost? Call us and we'll try to extra help you with directions.
From Stari Grad or Jelsa port:
1. Take the bus from Stari Grad to Hvar bus station. The bus should be waiting in the front of the ferry. Bus ticket price around 30HRK
From bus station in Hvar:
1. When you get off the bus, go towards main square. (3minutes)
2. Continue straight to Hvar port and afterwards just as stated before (check above)