8.7
Fabulous 486 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 486 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Villa Marija Located at Lucije Rudan 7, , Hvar.
Croatia
Hvar Hvar 21450 Lucije Rudan 7
87% 486
43.1675471 16.4504342
    Rooms available

16th Sep 2015

We enjoyed our stay here- the room was nice and they have a great deck for hanging out on. The staff was super helpful and gave us a rundown of everything to see and do in Hvar and were there to answer all our questions. Location is pretty good, it's a short walk downhill to town and there's a beach and a market nearby. Little bit of a hike coming back from town though, I'd recommend finding a taxi if you have bags. Overall it was a great place to stay and a great value.

15th Sep 2015

The hostel was very nice, with two kitchen and a swimming pool! The only downside is its location, you have to walk 15 minutes on a hill to get there.

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2015

I have stayed in many hostels, and this was by far one of the best. The rooms were very clean and had everything you needed, a hairdryer was available from the reception as well. We stayed in a 2 bed private room, and to my surprise, this came with a balcony which had views of the islands. The staff and the guests at the hostel were very friendly and made our stay highly enjoyable.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
11th Sep 2015

The hotel is really uphill so you need to be prepared for a good walk and lots of stairs. My room was the Orange Twin Bed with a very nice view from the balcony. One problem that really pissed me was the fact that our boiler was shared with the 3 bedroom dorm next to us and one day they turned it off and I had no access to hot water. Also, one boiler for 5 people was really problematic. Despite that, the staff is friendly, the common area is very good and is a nice place to stay.

11th Sep 2015

The best: -Security -Really well equipped kitchen - Nice staff (although, we only talked with one guy, who was really helpful). The worst: - I like to cook my breakfast, but you can only use the kitchen since 8:30 am, so it was impossible to me to cook, because I left the hostel at 8am. - The room was not suitable for 6 beds. It was way to small. So small that I needed to sleep with the luggage...in my own bed!! Not acceptable, at all! - The pool was filthy

• sophievenz
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2015

This hostel was awesome! A little bit of a walk uphill and heaps of stairs from the main part of town but not a major disadvantage. The staff are the best, always so helpful and so friendly. A pretty good atmosphere on the outdoor terrace up the top, and kitchens in each dorm which is so, so convenient. Definitely recommend

1st Sep 2015

A very nice option in Hvar, specially of you are looking to meet people and hang out! The place is clean and extremely well kept, with a nice terrace and close to the beach. The old town is about a 15min walk, but not a big issue. And even it's a "party hostel" they have a strict silence policy at night, so nobody will disturb you in case you need a good night of sleep!

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2015

Amazing place, such a social hostel, great fun and no complaints. Thank you villa marija!

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
31st Aug 2015

LOVED it! I will be back :)

• Australia, Female, 41+
30th Aug 2015

THE STAFF HERE WERE EXCELLENT....