Youth Meeting Home Reviews

Via Pellicceria 1, Florence, Italy

very friendly staff. big and clean rooms.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • India

Very nice and friendly staff! They held a small party with wine and cake for guests for new year. Hostel is at quite a good location. Kitchen is nice for using it. Very recommend!

Me and my friend were in florence and we were having problem in finding the hostel, then we found this hostel at really good rate and we stayed for two nights, it was excellent experience. The guys at the reception, extremely kind and helpful, you can tell them any problem and they will solve it. I recommend it highly since its in the centre of the city. i wish to stay at this hostel again if i ever come to florence again in my life.

very friendly staff, they served me hot coffee when i arrived there also offered local snack, really kind. absolutely will back here if i travelling to florence again, fantastic

1 2 3 Next » last »