6.3
Good 278 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017
5.7

Stayed in a double room and paid $75 for a night. There was chewin gum stuck to the bed head and a tv with no remote. The back gate for late night access was broken so any body could walk in! Was not worth the $75 I was charged and toilets dark and unclean. Will not stay again. On a positive note the staff were friendly and helpful upon check in and check out and we're efficient.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

Looking at previous reviews I had my doubts about this hostel, but it was way better than I expected. I extended my stay on my first night and I met some lovely people. Staff is nice, rooms are basic and airconditioned, bathrooms are old but clean. The pool area and sundeck were really nice. I didn't use the kitchen, so no opinions on that.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2017
2.9

Rude, angry night manager, waiting outside for 30mins at 1am, kept waiting another 30 inside, we turn the lights out to sleep and are woken and told to move as he had double booked made to hide so the other people didn't see his mistake, after another 25mins me and my partner were put in 2 seperate 4bed dorms in pitch black. Beds were grim. Dirty hostel full of drunks screaming all night. Morning staff were v nice however and offered a free night which we declined. Go to "down under" hostel

• Australia, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2017
7.4

Seemed like bit of a party hostel, close to some bars and others indulging onsite. Although, I wasn't kept up at night.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
4th Jul 2017
3.1

We reserved a parking space weeks ahead. When we checked in we asked how we would get into our parking space after going out for dinner. We were told to simply honk at the gate to get in. We did just that at 10:30pm but no one was there. We called and were very polite. The man answered and said "fine" and hung up on me. He came out very angrily and would not speak to us. At check in the same man could have informed me there was a curfew for the parking lot. It was a really bad experience.

• amyerothwell
  • England, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Good hostel, good atmosphere, great location. The security guard is a little rude. I came back after a 10 hour shift and didn't have my key, I went to reception and she was there I let her know and she demanded $20 and of course I was not going to pay that for a new key when I knew exactly where mine was. That's all she said to me so I had to ring my friend and stay in her room for the night

15th Jun 2017
6.6

I've stayed in better, but I've stayed in worse. They make you pay a deposit for cutlery, which I find weird. I stayed here before and after a camping trip. First room had chargers by each bed, second room only had one charger way up on the wall for 4 people.

5th Jun 2017
6.0

Your stereotypical hostel. Used/old facilities, very uncomfortable mattresses, laid back environment, etc. location wise, this hostel is in the absolute perfect spot. The hostel itself was alright. I am unsure if I would recommend this place to others.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
17th May 2017
4.6

Arrived in Darwin to meet the most unfriendly front reception staff. Arrived early and they were not accommodating nor helpful whilst i waited for the room. Room itself was dark and very rundown, and dingy. Wifi throughout the hostel was extremely slow and unreliable. Not good value for money. Location is good though...

• Austria, Couple, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

Friendly staff on arrival and check out, free pizza night after order a jug beer for just $8, very good located, double room nothing special but completely fine. Nice pool area and bar