Youth Station Hostel - Rome - Reviews

Via Livorno n� 5, Rome, Italy

I had a very pleasant stay in this Hostel. The atmosphere was brillant. The room confortable and clean. The staff really really awesome. The owner is a legend...we had so many laughs together. Oh My God!!! Missing all you guys, I felt like being home, really!!

• 3rd Mar 2015

My room was upgraded

Central location: max 15-20 minutes by metro to every important monument (Colisseum, Plaza de espana, Trevi Fountain, Trastevere). Very clean hostel. The owner was very friendly and spent half an hour with us to explain where to go in Roma. Very close to the train station which brought us to Airport.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I had a very nice stay.Cheap price, good location, friendly staff. Perfect for my stay in Rome at a cheap price.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Spain

A great hostel

Nice hostel, with great location - 2 minutes walk from Metro. All the major sites are in a 2-3 metro stop distance. They don’t charge Rome’s City Tax. Staff is really friendly and organize a lot of vists, which is great if you are travelling alone . My room was very clean. I saw a lady around cleaning everything with a lot of care.I was upgrating by the Staff and they gave me a double-room because they had one left. Thank you very much. I loved this Hostel

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Jamaica

Cheap price and friendly staff. Easy to find on the city map. Quiet place. They offered a welcoming hot drink, much appreciated. Located in the Rome’s university area so full of guys around. Open 24hrs which was good to me ‘cause I did back late at night. There is a very cool coffee shop on the square just infront of the exit room...saw hundreads of guys after 7 pm there having an happy hour cocktail. On the same square there is Metro stop, I did use it twice and looks like pretty modern.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Room was very big. The staff was very welcoming and friendly at our arrival offering a free coffee and giving us a lot of adverstisment. Walking distance from subway. It was my first time in Rome but I visited other hostels in Florence and Venice and this one in Rome was better than the others. I saw people panting the walls of the rooms so I guess they are renewing the place. I was told the common room has been renewed recently. They had a free PC to us as well, very usefull to me. Nice place t

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

The hostel is in a very strategic position: it's very close to the underground that allows to go everyhere. Piazza Bologna, where the hostel is, it's full of young people so it was easy for me to make friendship. In the hostel there's a very sociable atmosphere: the staff is very kind and ready to help you and the rooms are clean and had a private bathroom with showers. There's a common area where you can also cook (and there you always meet people chatting). And there's free wi-fi. i liked it!

• 16th Jan 2015

The cleanest hostel in Rome I have stayed at. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. I stayed in and 6 bed dorm and the room was awesome, nice and spacious and the bed was comfortable with new nice pillow. Good looking inside and out. The area where the hostel is located is quite and safe (Iooks like it’s a rich residential area. I did realize that by talking with a few people in the streets around). Very close to metro station. I did like the free Wi-Fi connection. I hope to back in Rome.

• 10th Jan 2015

Wifi works, but the connection was broken every 3 minutes. It has no mean. Heater also doesn't work during my sleep. I woke up in dawn because of cold. Hot water works good and there is refrigerator and basic kitchen tools.

Please ensure bedding is clean and free of stains and/or holes. There is a bedbug problem that affected a friend of mine while we stayed here. The rooms were cheap and I wasn't expecting much, but sanitation conditions could have been better.

• 10th Oct 2014

They cheated us because I booked 2 persons in 6 Dorm room and it was 8 persons in the room .The Room was very dirty and smell so bad and nobody cares about it .No window in the room of 8 person. Bathroom very small and smell so bad.I saw bugs by myself in the bed and I got bitten many times.

• 4th Oct 2014