Youth Station Hostel - Rome - Reviews

Via Livorno n� 5, Rome, Italy

Very nice place. Awesome Staff and good facilities. Laundry in front of the Hostel. Free internet connection with a very fast WiFi. Location infront of metro station. I didn't like the checkout time at 11.00 AM, it was too early for me because I'm lazy.

• 2nd Jul 2015

When I first checked in the girl at the front got mad that I tried to use a credit card even though it says online that they accept them. The A.C. was broken in our room and we asked them to fix it or bring us a fan, which they didn't do. The staff was unpleasant, and the Wi-Fi didn't work. Also, when I stored my bag in their luggage room, rats chewed holes in it so now I have a backpack with huge holes in it. Worst hostel I've ever been do and I wouldn't recommend staying here.

• blakellsworth4616

I enjoyed my stay and met some nice people as well. The hostel is clean, excellent location and safe. I recommend it.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Overall experience was excellent. Friendly Staff,. Good facilities. Fast WiFi connection in the lobby and in my room. I read a couple of other reviews saying Wifi was slow and I was kind of worry. However my connection was very fast. Saw someone complaining with staff for slow Wi-Fi and then finding out his phone was very old (7-8 years old phone model) and Wi-Fi was slow for that reason, really funny. Several supermarkets and bars really close and only 10 minutes on the metro to Colisseum. Cool

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Spain

Had a good time. They have a great social atmosphere. The big common area was crowded and perfect to meet new people. it "contains" a lot of guests so it's easy to get in touch with each other. There are several bars in the square outside the Hostel. My room was very big and clean. The Staff is very helpfull. The price was really cheap compared to the hostels I have been to last week in Florence. The location is infront of the metro station, I have been to Trevi Fountain in 10 minutes. Recommend

• 30th Jun 2015

Worst hostel experience ever. Staff is by definition lazy and unhelpful; always trying to take advantage from you: they will tell you buses start leaving at 5:35 am when they actually start at 4:30 am to which you can easily go to by night bus. Instead they offer their private transportation service worth 50€ each passenger (how Sick is that???). They should be paying people to stay there, not the other way around. Lockers can be open using your nails, literally. No coffee spoons. Fridge packed.

Clean and Friendly Hostel. Met a lot of nice people. The room was big and very clean. They have a very cheap supermarket close to the Hostel. The location is very easy to go around in Roma as they are very close to the metro station. The night life in the area was great, there is an huge square very close to Hostel with hundreads of guys and several pubs nearby. Great value for the money spent.

• 26th Jun 2015

Not too far from the center of Rome once you get on the metro, which is also close. The wifi cut out a lot, though. In a six-bed dorm, none of the three bunk beds had a safety rail on top, and only one of them had a ladder! The people on those top bunks got quite an arm workout to pull themselves up, but I'm glad I was on one of the bottom beds. On a better note, there are lockers that lock with the room key, and each bed has its own reading light and outlet.

Great free WiFi. The hostel is very well located. Metro at 2 minutes walking. Grocery store near by. Very clean hostel. The staff organized a pizza party, really appreciated. I would recommend this hostel.

• 26th Jun 2015

I feel like the reviews seem to talk this place up because it didn't really seem better than average. Your room is one long corridor with bunk beds on one side and 1 bathroom per room (8 people). Also, our bathroom did not lock which was ridiculous and the wifi did not work in the rooms and was still spotty in the common area. However, it was a good location and they had nice big lockers which was a plus and a plug and light per bed so if that's all you need then this is the place for you.

The night staff (indian Guy) is really rude and has no touch with people at all. Definitely hi is in a wrong job.

Don't stay at this hostel. The wifi is horrible, only 6 people can be on it at a time. The rooms are extremely hot and the bathrooms are way to small for the room sizes. The hostel makes excuses for there errors. The lockers are also broken so it's hard to lock your stuff up.

WIFI is so bad. 1 bathroom for 6/8 people depending on your room and you cant use staff bathroom even though they don't use it. All doors are left wide open and try don't check if youre getting the key assigned to you/your locker. When asked about wifi, metro situations, food nearby he laughed and went back to talking on the phone. Have to pay cash unless you're an attractive woman. Then card works

We have just improved WiFi recently and it's pretty good unless you download movies like you were doing when I met you in the common area. Downloading movies is slow I agree. As for bath in the room, we have a bath into each room despite a lot of hostels which have it outside. If you've booked a dormitory, you have to accept the fact you're sharing a bath with your room mates. We offered you a private room with a private bath but you told me that u wanted to spend less and stay in a shared room.

Great place to meet people. The whole enviroment is super. The location is really close to metro station. The Staff is lovely, always smiling and willing to help you out. My room was very clean. Free WIFI and a free kitchen. 5 Stars hostel

• 24th Jun 2015

Really social hostel and great location, two minutes away from a really nice bar and the metro. Rooms are very hot but no complaints other than that

The staff didn't seem to care much about the guests, there wasn't a ladder or chair to get to the top bunk, there wasn't a single event or suggestion to help to get to know the city and I don't think it's fair to have to pay to put my luggage in a dirty closet for the last day.

Stay away. This hostel was awful. The room had no fans AC or windows. There was also no lock on a bathroom shared by 8 people. They charged 3 euro for everything they could. To leave luggage, use the computer (free wifi but not one person could connect to it), for towels anything they could possibly charge for. The staff was extremely rude demanding cash unapologetically when debit machine was down and laughing at us for not knowing where things were and trying to manipulate our cash from us.

Dear guest, you paid 12 Euros per night which included the sheets, blanket, free kitchen and free WiFi. Beside that, we offer several services (on demand) for 1 euro such as towels and a PC to use for  whom don't have their own phone. If you don't need them you can bring your own towel and your own phone. We have AC but sometimes  not everyone in the rooms want it, so it happens that a room mate turns it off from the on/off button inside the room.

Excellent stay. Very nice atmosphere. The common area is really cool to meet people. The Hostel is very clean and offers a lot of services such as free fast WIFI, kitchen, laundry, and a lot more. The Staff is really nice. I couldn't ask for more. I would recommend this Hostel.

This was a wonderfull place to stay. I really liked the Hostel. Clean place. Good Location, very close to train station and to metro station, so easy to go around the city. The Staff was so nice. They offered free Roma maps, Free WIFI, Free kitchen to use, Free refrigerator, Pizza delivery. Laundry is literally at one minute walking. The area where is located is very quite and safe, which was very appreciated. I would come back for sure.

• 21st Jun 2015

Very close to the subway. Reception is open 24h. Very good to meet new people, it is always crowded, what sometthimes can be bad given the noise. The staff is awesome!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6