Youth Station Hostel - Rome - Reviews

Via Livorno 5, Rome, Italy

Very friendly Staff, good cleaness and good facilities. Location at 15 minutes from the collisseum.

• 8th Feb 2016

Staff always nice and ready to help you out. The location is very cool and very cheap. Really valuable for the money spent. The area where is located has a lot of cheap restaurant and pubs. I had a very good time.

• 8th Feb 2016

Awesome Staff and good facilities. The place is very clean. Laundry and huge food-market in front of the Hostel. Free and fast internet connection. The location is just at 2 minutes away from the subway, really appreciated that...easy to go around in Rome. I will be back next time I'll be in Rome.

• 6th Feb 2016

Love this hostel

One of the best stays we had in Italy. It's very near to Tributina Station and next to Bologna metro station.The hostel staff was very friendly and helpful. It had all the facilities. Totally worth the money.

It was totally not worth the price and rating. The staff was just pretending to be nice, but actually didn't help us at all. -Bathroom was stinky, damp and dirty -Room was damp and suffocating -Heating didn't work at all, therefore it used to be freezing cold at night -The bed linens were dirty and stinky worst experience ever.

Dear Guest, When you book a dormitory and share a bath with other people, you cannot pretend that it's perfect clean during the day because there are 6 people who are using it every day. We clean the bath each morning. The heater needs to be used from the control inside the room. If other guests of your room turrn it off because it's to hot, it's not our fault. I suggest you to get a single room next time. When you share a room with other people you have to accept other guests requests, especially when you pay 5 Euros per night like you did. The bed linens are brand new into a plastic bag and I checked myself yours and they were perfect. Regards

Excellent location, good people, nice place to spend a night if you are planning to have a course the next day or if you are planning to visit the city the following day. I' ll see you again when I visit Rome the next time. Good luck guys !!!

The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful! The facilities and location is great as well. We had no trouble finding the place as the directions and response from the hostel management is fast and direct! The place is kept clean as well. Would definitely come and stay here again :)

The hostel was okay, no atmosphere though. Probably just the time of year. Also very thin walls so if another room is staying up late or waking up early you can hear them. Good location near the metro and friendly staff. Cleaner also came in at 945 which is a bit early as people were still sleeping.

• 20th Jan 2016

Hi Mike, it's January and it's the worst month for turism in Rome...most of the hostels are even closed because they have no customers at all during this month. If you want atmposhere you don't have to come in very low season like January, that's why sleeping is sooo cheap this month everywhere. See you in summer time my friend...and I'm already ready to party with you.

Good location and the staff was nice when they were present which wasn't very often. I'm normally not one to complain about facilities but the rooms and bathroom smelt so so bad, i hope they find a solution because it was truly disgusting especially the bathroom. If you're one for hygiene skip this place.

Good place to stay in the heart of Rome. Recommended.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

First of all. Thanx to Daniel! You are great! About place. It is the best choice for people who doesn't want spend money for place to sleep. I was in low season so instead of 10 beds form i was in 6bed. Thanx! It was nice! Lockers are quite big and the shower is clean( i really care about it, so it's was easy to use it) i like the district where hostel situated. Safety and calm. It was nice atmosphere in hostel. Really nice people. Everybody who read it! Just go to Rome! The city is great!

Everything OK

This hostel is very nice and very clean. It's close to Metro station and to many grocery stores. The Staff is awesome.

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • South Korea

Had a very good stay. The Hostel is at 2 walking minutes from metro station and close to grocery store, plus the area close to hostel is full of restaurants and happy-hours places. The Hostel was clean and staff very nice. I met a lot of new people. Can't wait to come back in Rome again.

The hostel that I stayed. For me, the bed are the most important thing in a hostel, and I in a bed that made noises every time that a breath, and happen the same with other guests. So, is noisy all night long! And the bathroom inside the room make a loud sound when you flush, so it's impossible to sleep at night.

Daniel is awesome, good kitchen, supermarket literally next door and I met some cool people!! I'll be back soon!!

Very nice hostel and very helpful staff. Perfect location and good facilities!

Very social hostel, easy to meet people. Appreciate the cleanness. I'll be back.

The locks were broken and the bathroom should be cleaner. The atmosphere was not so good as well.

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Portugal

You have booked in low season and it's normal that there are not many tourists in town. Altough the atmposhere is good in our Hostel as you can read from other reviews. You never wanted to join our party so I wonder why you now complain that there was no atmposhere

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5