Youth hostel Bledec Reviews

Grajska 17, Bled, Slovenia

Amazing place! Everything was so nice location, facilities, host! He is so kind and helpful!

Absolutely loved this place. Staff and manager were super friendly, and gave great recommendations and awesome advice on how to get to and from major locations. He even gave me a lift to one of the gorges! Very close to the lake and near many cheap and tasty restaurants. Rooms were nice and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Slovenia, thank you for such an excellent experience. :)

This was a very nice hostel, really well located. Ended up in a 4 bed dorm when we booked an 8 bed. They let us use their private shower on arrival after a night train. Only things to mention: the reception is not always staffed and people were waiting around to check in. The kitchen facilities are great but when 'overloaded' the power cuts out. So if more than two people are cooking at once it can be a lengthy process repeatedly having to restart power! Overall clean and comfortable!

Not nice experience. Tricky to find, definitely needs proper cleaning and maintenance. Not the kindest staff, no common area. Stayed there for a night but went elsewhere later on. Wouldn’t recommend.

Wonderful, friendly staff.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Overall a decent hostel for what I paid - the staff were not very friendly though. Security was not amazing either - the doors were constantly left unlocked (though I appreciate this is guests' fault). The breakfast was a rip-off too - 5 euros for a very small selection. But it was clean and comfortable, so did the job.

Really helpful and friendly staff. Great shower. Solid beds, good sized lockers, great location, no problems at all.

Location was very good! The people who worked their were very friendly and all the accommodations were what you expected. Without their good help and advice it would not been possible to climb the Triglav mountain. Thank you Hostel Bledec and till next time!

Great place! Mateja the receptionist was VERY helpful for my whole stay. Even booked an extra night just because of the hospitality. Its a bit of a climb and some of the furniture is outdated but otherwise very clean and nice. I would come back again for sure!

5 minute walk to the lake which was good and near a supermarket. Staff were really helpful and recommended us a few restaurants, pub crawls, where to hire the boats and tours to the nearby gorge. Good wifi access. Very social hostel !

Amazing location, very knowledgeable staff. Excellent condition rooms, very nice rustic feel and extremely comfy. However lacked atmosphere, this, I believe, however was to do with location and size of hostel. Would certainly stay again

Best shower head I have ever used, that thing was like a pressure washer and the hot water was constant.

We were hardly there, but the amazingly useful man at receptionist combined with our ideal en suite bathroom meant that the lovely atmosphere of the hostel managed to shine through.