9.6
Superb 26 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 26 Total Reviews
Youthhostel Baden Located at Kanalstrasse 7, , Baden.
Switzerland
Baden Aargau 5400 Kanalstrasse 7
96% 26
47.4705017 8.3116936
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Male, 41+
23rd Jun 2016

Its a very nice place. The staff are friendly, the place clean and the food is good and of course at a wonderful location. I can only recommend it. Will go back there again one day. Urs Huber

17th Jun 2016

Actually I loved Baden! It was supposed to be just a one-day chill stay on my way to the airport, but I really enjoyed the town! The hostel is right on the river, just past grazing sheep and a riverside patio bar/restaurant. It is definitely a walk to get to/from the hostel to the city part, so you won't "just run back to the hostel for a minute" but it is in a lovely little area. My 4-bed female dorm was a cute room with windows that open. Staff were awesome and let me check in early!