Youthhostel Fribourg Reviews

Rue de l'Hopital 2, Fribourg, Switzerland

Although this hostel was perfect for what I needed, the reception was closed from 10 AM to 5 PM and all the doors were locked, so you can't leave your luggage there while you visit... A traveler kindly offered to unlock the door for me so I could leave my bag in a locker inside during the day. I do recommend this hostel but if you were to arrive outside of the opening hours, I would suggest you leave your bag at the train station while waiting for the hostel doors to open again.

The hostel itself is a bit tricky to find. It is in a big building and the entrance is from the top side. The rooms are okay, the showers and toilets as well, the common room is very big, but there was no one there at the time. The breakfast is very good and they even offer sandwiches if you have to leave too early for breakfast. Would stay there again. =)