Fabulous 78 Total Reviews
Fabulous 78 Total Reviews
Youthhostel Locarno Located at Via B. Varenna 18, Palagiovani, Locarno.
Switzerland

• tiffmnguyen
  • France, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2015
6.0

So I came to Locarno to go Bungy jumping in Verzasca dam. I didn't take into account the town's off season, but it seemed that no one comes to Locarno during that time. It was very quiet and as I was traveling alone I found it very hard to meet new people. Also, the age range for residents was quiet varied compared to other hostels I have previously stayed. Overall, there was one staff member, Christina, that was very helpful and I think she made my experience better overall.