Youthhostel Luzern Reviews

Sedelstr. 12, Lucerne, Switzerland

Parking was paid...that too outdoor ...we expect parking to be free at least in hotel/hostel

• 28th Dec 2014
  • India

This hostel is great! We enjoyed it immensely. The staff are so friendly and went out of their way to help us however they could. It was very busy but super fun and breakfast was good!

Though the location for the hostel was out of the way, this ended up not being a problem. t's a simple bus ride to get there, and the way to the hostel is signposted on all of the roads. The staff were friendly and my room was very clean. I definitely recommend this hostel if you are staying in Lucerne.

Very clean, quiet and secure.

Nice hotel, excellent staff. But public space should be reorganized.

Not the best hostel I've stayed in. Staff weren't all that nice and there was no atmosphere at all. A lot of families stay here and not many English speaking people.

very clean!

it's not possible to cook at kitchen. a little bit inconvenience. The hostel location is a little far from train station. But it doesn't matter if you guys know bus station and bus timetable. It's clean inside of hostel.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Great place!!! ive enjoy my stay there

Be warned: I didn't read the fine print and if you aren't a member of the youth hostel association then it costs 6 extra euro a night PER PERSON to stay there.... I was very unhappy to find this out.

Horrible location but staff was nice and helpful. Atmosphere was pretty dull too.

This was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. I was sleeping in an all female dorm and in the middle of the night we had a man break in, in his underwear, and stay the night in our dorm. Apparently the door locks were broken. It was pretty scary! In the morning the staff weren't very apologetic and did little to make up for the massive security glitch. The hostel is 30 mins at least out of town. Pay the extra and stay somewhere secure.

so very clean, and crew was so kindly, friedly,

The level of cleanliness in the hostel was very high. The staff was also very cooperative and informative.

Great job confirming our room and when we needed to change our arrival time, we received an answer within an hr. Very clean, good location (about 30 min walk to old town), superb breakfast, really cozy/clean/nice private room on the first floor. The window could be opened for some fresh air, it faced a little green area. We stayed for two nights but would be happy to stay much longer. Highly recommend.

• 2nd Aug 2014

There was no lift, it was quite hard to take my bit luggage.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

On the whole a positive experience - friendly people and clean room, although there's only one toilet on each floor which is very inconvenient

• 31st Jul 2014