Youthhostel Montreux Reviews

Passage de l auberge 8, Montreux, Switzerland

it is too small, and it is the worst hostel I had booked on the site.

But hard to find as I arrived to Territet station in the dark, but a lovely location on the lake. Standard youth hostel, all good. Wifi only in the common areas, but they were pleasant to sit in. The included breakfast was nice.

Terrible sound-proofing. The worst thing is i was seriously bitten by fleas from the bed or sheets all that night.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • China

Beautiful location, annoying that I was told check in at 12pm was okay but when I arrived there was nobody to check me in as reception was closed untill 5pm.

We spent 2 nights there. It was very clean and it included a nice breakfast. Only disadvantages: no kitchen and not in central Montreux.