Youthhostel Schaan-Vaduz Reviews

Untere R�ttigasse 6, Schaan, Liechtenstein

This hotsel looks and feels like a mental hospital - very sanitised and not much fun. Too quiet, no atmosphere. Difficult to find also, the directions they give are non-existant. I looked it up on a map and still had trouble finding it. The receptionist is nicer to German speaking people, so if you dont speak much German she can be a bit cold.

I cannot recommend this hostel. Atmosphere is like a hospital or prison. Too expensive. You'll find a hotel in this price-range. Location is far from Vaduz and the hiking trails. Parking costs money. Try to stay in Feldkirch, Austria.

Like what most people have stated, the hostel is nothing to write home about. I thought it was odd that they only work from 5pm-9pm. If you get there early, you're SOL. Absolutely no atmosphere. One tiny room with a pool table. We had an ensuite room but only a shower. Had to use community bathrooms. And she wouldn't let us change our room to a smaller one since we had a member drop out. Said I'd have to go online & cancel, lose all the $, even tho plenty of open rooms. Not my favorite.