Youthhostel Schaan-Vaduz

Fabulous 294 Total Reviews
Fabulous 294 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2017

This hostel is neatly placed between Vaduz and Schaan. I arrived early and was allowed to check in at 9am. This allowed me to get myself ready for the day. I was only there for one night but the hostel was clean, well maintained and in a beautiful location. It was a little bit pricey compared to other hostels I've stayed in but I'm sure compared to hotels in the area it is reasonable

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

Staff were so lovely here, definitely made us feel welcome and catered to our every need. Loved the included breakfast too.

22nd Jun 2017

An amazing place to stay at. I only stayed for one night but if i come back i will stay at least 5/6 nights. The nature around is jaw-droppingly beautiful.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Pleasant hostel in a very nice setting. Very friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. The rooms were comfortable enough and the common areas and showers were kept very clean. Overall a bit pricey compared to other places I've stayed, but about average for Swiss standards.

17th Jun 2017

Highly recommend!! This was arguably the best hostel I stayed at during my trip. The staff is extremely friendly - very willing to help me find things to do and even store my bags while I wandered around the cities. Location is a bit far to walk from the main tourism things to do in Vaduz, but certainly doable. I wish the wifi worked in the rooms, but beds were very comfortable and facility was quite nice!

16th Jun 2017
7.1

Not a bad place to stay, if traveling to Vaduz. It is basically a cheaper hotel in Vaduz. I say this, because of the atmosphere, and location. There is no young electric vibe here, just family oriented. So, the atmosphere is non existent! Another downfall is the location. It is located 20 mins from Schann and Vaduz, by walking. The good areas are the facilities, staff, free breakfast, and dinner (if purchased).

11th Jun 2017
8.0

The hostel is around a 30 min walk from Vaduz Town Centre, not great if you have a lot of luggage. Get off the bus at "Schaan, Quader" Bus stop and NOT at "Vaduz, Post" like I did. The man behind the desk was Friendly and the check in time isnt great but I arrived there around 2 hours before check in and they let me keep my bags there until checkin opened. Breakfast was sufficient and the evening meal that they offer is definitely worth the money. Very Clean. I would stay here again.

10th Jun 2017
8.0

There's more atmosphere to be found on the Moon than at this prison-esque hostel (and "youth" hostel is a bit of a misnomer - I was the youngest person there by a mile), but it's pretty much the only option in Leichtenstein so I really can't complain. The staff are friendly and the breakfast is good, all the facilities are there, and it's well connected by public transport.

30th May 2017

Plusses: Beautiful location on edge of town, adjacent to farmland. A pleasant 40 minute walk from Buchs SG train station, and a half hour walk to downtown Vaduz. The receptionist is a gracious man who went out of his way to help me and accommodate my needs. Clean dorms, showers and restrooms. Minuses: WiFi rather spotty, especially in rooms, and even in dining room; strongest in room downstairs from reception desk. Note: pricey for a hostel, but worth it. It is Liechtenstein, after all.

• Moldova, Female, 25-30
27th May 2017

I have spent only one night there but it was a very nice stay, everything is clean, great view, nice breakfast. Very pleased