Youthhostel Schaan-Vaduz Reviews

Untere R�ttigasse 6, Schaan, Liechtenstein

I cannot recommend this hostel. Atmosphere is like a hospital or prison. Too expensive. You'll find a hotel in this price-range. Location is far from Vaduz and the hiking trails. Parking costs money. Try to stay in Feldkirch, Austria.

One the reception girls was kind of rude, but overall, alright. I wish the wifi worked in the rooms.

The fact that reception does not open for most of the afternoon is a little tricky, but otherwise the hostel was fine.

I ended up arriving after the check-in time and was not able to contact the hostel because I don't have an international number, but the staff left the code for me to access the building and left out bed sheets and locker keys for me. It was really nice to know that I was able still able to get in after the staff had already left for the night.

• 1st Aug 2014

Good hostel but the prices are high (because of the country). You have to pay for the parking.

i really enjoyed my stay. i look forward to returning in subsequent years

• 2nd Jul 2014

Your staff is very helpful and kind, we appreciated that a lot

• 15th Apr 2014

Beware the fee for a car park. You can easily park elsewhere nearby for free

Very nice hostel.