Youthhostel Schaan-Vaduz

8.7
Fabulous 308 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2017

The staffs are very nice. But remember... they will have a lunch break in afternoon and that means there is no check-in and check-out service. I come with the same circumstance. Fortunately, there was a staff who can give me a place to store my luggage and even give me a free ride to Vaduz. They give me a very warm hospitality and kindness. The single private room is excellent and the cleaning is wonderful

18th Aug 2017

Huge lockers, clean, very friendly staff. Foosball, billiards, tv, and big couches for hanging out!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2017

A bit overpriced, but thats allmost everywhere in Switzerland. Breakfast and dinner where really nice! Staff was friendly, hostel was clean.

6th Aug 2017

Calm and Cozy place! The manager was helpful. Really good breakfast. Access to other stuff like renting bikes, tourist pass etc.

13th Jul 2017

This hostel is neatly placed between Vaduz and Schaan. I arrived early and was allowed to check in at 9am. This allowed me to get myself ready for the day. I was only there for one night but the hostel was clean, well maintained and in a beautiful location. It was a little bit pricey compared to other hostels I've stayed in but I'm sure compared to hotels in the area it is reasonable

• Spain, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
7.7

Lovely views, very relaxing atmosphere and amazing free breakfast. Decided to stay for an extra night as it was so relaxing and even though it was high season I had a dorm all to myself.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

Staff were so lovely here, definitely made us feel welcome and catered to our every need. Loved the included breakfast too.

22nd Jun 2017

An amazing place to stay at. I only stayed for one night but if i come back i will stay at least 5/6 nights. The nature around is jaw-droppingly beautiful.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Pleasant hostel in a very nice setting. Very friendly, helpful and welcoming staff. The rooms were comfortable enough and the common areas and showers were kept very clean. Overall a bit pricey compared to other places I've stayed, but about average for Swiss standards.

17th Jun 2017

Highly recommend!! This was arguably the best hostel I stayed at during my trip. The staff is extremely friendly - very willing to help me find things to do and even store my bags while I wandered around the cities. Location is a bit far to walk from the main tourism things to do in Vaduz, but certainly doable. I wish the wifi worked in the rooms, but beds were very comfortable and facility was quite nice!

×