Youthhostel St. Moritz Reviews

Via Surpunt 60, St. Moritz, Switzerland

About the hostel...Luxurious common area, however no wifi in rooms and the ladder to the upper bunk is incredibly narrow.

should be more plug seats in the room

It felt a bit more like a hotel than a hostel, though I wasn't there during peak season. The place was very very clean and high quality, and the food they offer was very good (although you must pay). The bed was very comfortable. Although the staff were not always at the desk, they were very helpful and immediately available when you called the phone.

Lovely hostel. Has all the facilities in a nice location.

Having Wifi only in the lobby with very few electrical outlets can cause a bit of a headache. Hostel was nice, if I return to St. Moritz, I would stay again.

The hostel was very nice. I am however not a fan of the city. It was too modernized and the people of the town were not friendly. If you are looking for a good place in Switzerland check out Zermatt.

My friends and I had a brilliant time. Lovely comfy sofas in the communal area, great breakfast and dinner, friendly and helpful staff, good facilities, very clean, great hot showers, wireless access downstairs and a bus directly to train station. My only negative was that the bunk beds in our room had very narrow ladders and my friend and I found the top bunks difficult to access and getting down was a challenge. A minor thing in what was a very enjoyable stay in St. Moritz.

• 5th Apr 2015