Youthhostel St. Moritz Reviews

Via Surpunt 60, St. Moritz, Switzerland

The hostel was very nice. I am however not a fan of the city. It was too modernized and the people of the town were not friendly. If you are looking for a good place in Switzerland check out Zermatt.

My friends and I had a brilliant time. Lovely comfy sofas in the communal area, great breakfast and dinner, friendly and helpful staff, good facilities, very clean, great hot showers, wireless access downstairs and a bus directly to train station. My only negative was that the bunk beds in our room had very narrow ladders and my friend and I found the top bunks difficult to access and getting down was a challenge. A minor thing in what was a very enjoyable stay in St. Moritz.

• 5th Apr 2015