Youthhostel St. Moritz Reviews

Via Surpunt 60, St. Moritz, Switzerland

When I first arrived there I Was recepted by the owner and one of his employes, a woman. He went to the o office and she started my check in. It Was then that problems started. She was extremely rude with me. It looked like she was talking to someone that was carrying a bomb with him. Extremely doubting about who I Was and what was my intention there. She asked me if I knew how was my name, because its abbreviated in the site and my real name is muco longer than that, she asked for my passaport

The staff were amazing towards myself when I had car trouble, I can't praise them enough and would gladly stay here again when in St. Moritz.

• 16th Jan 2016

I liked my stay at the hostel. I was there during the high season (13 Jun to 18 Oct) so the bus stops right outside the hostel. But if you're there outside this season, you've to walk about 8 minutes to the hostel, which might not sound too great if you've a heavy luggage. The bedrooms, toilets, and bathrooms were clean. They also included a decent breakfast. As there are no supermarkets, eateries or McDonald's around the hostel, you need to budget CHF18.50 for dinner in the hostel.

it was ok. my only problem with the place was if you wanted to use a locker in the room ypu had to pay 2 francs to lock it....... i travel with my own lock and the fact you want to force me to use yours. stupid.

Pros: Even though the price is steeper than your average hostel, the facilities and location are worth the price. Wooded trails just outside the door, cozy dorms with comfy bed, above average and clean facilities. Cons: no wifi in the rooms, specific check out time frame doesn't allow for earlier check out (I requested, was denied by a somewhat cold manager?)

• 2nd Oct 2015

A well equipped, spotlessly clean, very organized place, with nice lodge sitting areas, library and children's play room, almost like a high class hotel. However, the charge is relatively high too. I paid 47 CHF plus 6 CHF "daily membership" fee. There is no kitchen, and a very filling, but no that tasteful dinner is 18.5 CHF (a very nice and filling breakfast is included). The location left something to desire for too - no view, a bus ride is 3 CHF.

We had a pleasant stay in the youth hostel. We only stayed one night, but the setup and location were nice and the breakfast was very good.