Youthhostel St. Moritz Reviews

Via Surpunt 60, St. Moritz, Switzerland

it was ok. my only problem with the place was if you wanted to use a locker in the room ypu had to pay 2 francs to lock it....... i travel with my own lock and the fact you want to force me to use yours. stupid.

A well equipped, spotlessly clean, very organized place, with nice lodge sitting areas, library and children's play room, almost like a high class hotel. However, the charge is relatively high too. I paid 47 CHF plus 6 CHF "daily membership" fee. There is no kitchen, and a very filling, but no that tasteful dinner is 18.5 CHF (a very nice and filling breakfast is included). The location left something to desire for too - no view, a bus ride is 3 CHF.

We had a pleasant stay in the youth hostel. We only stayed one night, but the setup and location were nice and the breakfast was very good.

This hostel is good if you just want a place to sleep at night. Wifi worked in lobby but didn't work in my room on the second floor. Room was clean and bed linen was provided. The ladder to the upper bunker was very narrow i felt like I was performing some tricks when climbing up and down. The bus number 9 stops right in front of the hostel which is very convenient.

Loved the quiet location and the walks nearby

• 8th Jul 2015

About the hostel...Luxurious common area, however no wifi in rooms and the ladder to the upper bunk is incredibly narrow.

should be more plug seats in the room

It felt a bit more like a hotel than a hostel, though I wasn't there during peak season. The place was very very clean and high quality, and the food they offer was very good (although you must pay). The bed was very comfortable. Although the staff were not always at the desk, they were very helpful and immediately available when you called the phone.

Lovely hostel. Has all the facilities in a nice location.

Having Wifi only in the lobby with very few electrical outlets can cause a bit of a headache. Hostel was nice, if I return to St. Moritz, I would stay again.

The hostel was very nice. I am however not a fan of the city. It was too modernized and the people of the town were not friendly. If you are looking for a good place in Switzerland check out Zermatt.