Yulan Tree Inn Reviews

No.34 Yinding Road, Guilin, Guilin, China

No Rating

Didn't go to this hostel cause it doesn't exist!

• 28th Apr 2013
  • Israel

I never stayed there coz it doesn't exist. the phone number there is wrong. I wrote to the E-mail which is QQ and talk to someone who didn't speak English and gave a phone number. I called that number and they gave me directions to get to the hostel. when I got there it was another hostel and they told me that this yulan tree hostel doesn't exist. so they told me that if I wanted to stay with them "dozy cat hostel ".I had to pay again everything. I wrote to hostel world about this asking for m

It was a clean and quiet place to stay. Right next to the bus station. But it was extremely difficult to find. Be sure to bring the phone number with you so you can call them if you can't find the place.

• 1st Oct 2011

The address is not correct (in the map), and they don't send us any information to find it. They don't have restaurant or bbq night, and they display this in de information.

The staff of this Hotel was amazingly nice. They helped me during my trip (it was my first days in China). They offered me to share the lunch with the all family. I never had an experience like that before. I warmly recommend this hotel to everyone. It is clean, nice and the location is very good : just near the bus station!