Yume Nomad Reviews

1-2-2, Shinkaichi, Hyogo-ku, Kobe, Japan

Loved this hostel! Stayed in 4 bed female dorm. Room was basic but clean. Lounge area and bar were lovely, staff were great!

The staff and atmosphere of this hostel are wonderful. I've stayed in Kobe three times so far and I come back here each time.

It was OK. Just unconvinced to communicate with staff.I can't understand who was hotel's staff. It's cost was Ok.And cheap.So,I know that's why service was not enough. Night time,I can't use living just by my self. laundry..Hope hotel has lady's dry place:-)I can't hang underwear anywhere. I guess,I will use next time. Thank you so much!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Great looking hostel with good facilities. 10 minute walk to Kobe station or even quicker to the subway.

Dryer wasn't in use- would have been beneficial, but outdoor space was good enough this time of year. Ran out of Jam on my second day and didn't replace whilst I was there for the duration of my stay- staff were notified.

Located near a subway/train stop . A couple of stops from the centre and a twenty minute walk to the harbour . Comfortable dorms and friendly staff.

Cool hostel with a pretty chill vibe. My only concern would be that the front door doesn't automatically lock at night. Not a huge deal though since they have signs reminding travelers to lock the door on the way in.

It was very nice to stay at Yume Nomad. It`s very clean and the staff is very friendly. The location is a little bit far from the main center, but Kobe is not that big so maybe you need half an hour to walk to the center. I liked that there was a bathroom in every room and that the dorms had only 4 beds. Also you can rent one towle for free, that was very nice.

I woke up after about an hour the first night thinking `oh my god, an earthquake' and then woke up completely to realize the girl in the bed below me had just rolled over in her sleep. Heh. Aside from slightly rickety bunks, this place was great- clean and comfortable with friendly people. The lady in the udon shop on the corner is always happy to point out the right direction for uncertain backpackers, too :-). Also, the sushi restaurant in the arcade has amazingly generous sashimi slices.

Good hostel, nice big lounge area, room was very spacious and clean. Good location, food and supermarket right next door. Would stay again.

We stayed in a comfortable twin room, only one for one night, but got a great vibe from the whole place! They were really helpful with suggestions and there are signs everywhere in the hostel so you know exactly what you can/can't do and how to do it!

Beautifully decorated building with a cozy atmosphere... and nice comfortable beds! That´s all one can ask for! The staff was welcoming and helpful. I can´t really comment on the location as I only got to stay there for one night, but it was close to the train station so it worked out perfectly for me.

This place is great! The decor is very cool, there is a big common area and cosy well stocked kitchen. The staff were very helpful with a query I had before I arrived. It`s really close to a train station too so it`s quick and easy to get into the main area of Kobe.

Great place, great staff! Everything was supernice ^^

What a lovely hostel. The owner was so nice and helpful when we needed directions or suggestions. The only thing I would say is that is was a bit cold inside, maybe just a few drafts. Totally worth going though.

The spot was pretty convenient but also happens to be next to the red light district. A bit of a surprise when we went searching for dinner and found "massages" half a block away. The room was really big and had a television but the bunk beds aren't super comfy to climb up and down. Two small twin beds would make the room perfect. Staff was helpful when asked.

I highly recommend this hostel...very clean, very good kitchen, very communal area...staff is very friendly.

We enjoyed our stay at Yume Nomad although we were both unwell so we didn't get as much as we would have liked from our time in Kobe. The common area at this hostel is really nice and homely and the dorms are comfortable and warm, only a little small with four people and luggage. It wasn't crazy busy when we were there so it was a nice relaxed atmosphere. Plenty of places to eat nearby and a train station only 2 minutes walk away. Thanks for having us :)

Loved how the place felt, and it was really nice to be able to relax with a drink at the end of the day. Relatively easy to find and located close to several interesting areas. Loved it and can't wait to go back!

Cool hostel ! The owner are really nice people.