Yume Nomad Reviews

1-2-2, Shinkaichi, Hyogo-ku, Kobe, Japan

Very nice Hotel, with original design and nice mood :) Staff is available and we had no problem during our stay.

I love everything about this place! Everything is designed. From ceiling to the detergent, everything has style and love. You will get inspired there, art is all around you. They also have cool magazines and a great café and the staff is so lovely (especially Tak (not sure about his name), but also everyone else), it's super clean and in a really cool area with lots of artsy second-hand shops or cool cafés or organic food shops.

Has a nice lounge area and the staff are also very nice. Rooms are a bit old, as I think the place might be a renovated ryokan, but overall I thought it was excellent value for money.

A funky, cozy hostel with a great location and friendly, laid-back staff and friendly travellers too. A great place to stay in Kobe if hostels are more your vibe.

Close to subway and train station (but not the main one), the staff is helpful and knowledgeable about the area (I appreciated the tips for the restaurants). Cleanliness is not at top and the dormitory I was sleeping in had the toilet out of service (but I never found queues in the common ones). There's a nice common room, but I never found a great atmosphere.

Amazing staff, incredibly friendly. They cooked all the guests a free meal. Location is next to the train station. Very clean, 24 hour access.

The staffs are super nice and very helpful. The rooms are neat and clean. Highly recommend!!!

good location.......cheap price.....very helpful staff..

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. It would be great if they could put up a small sign at the turn in the arcade to let us know which alleyway to go through to find the hostel. However, once

The people working at the hostel weren't very open to talking with clients. Seemed a bit like we were putting them out for asking for a map.

Good hostel. 4 bed dorms are clean. The common area is specially nice with tatamis. The staff is really friendly. They also provide a full kitchen where you can cook your meal. Location is ok, near subway and nice area with shopping and restaurant. I just found it a bit expensive for what it is. In fact this is the most expensive place I stayed during my trip in Japan. Even in Tokyo decent hostels are cheaper than that...

Had an arty friendly atmosphere offering a Japanese hippy new age style, with outside sitting area. The female dorms were a bit pokey and cramped - felt like you were staying at granma's place were you can here next door's goings on. But it was comfortable and clean enough. Directions to the place was detailed but no lit up signage at eye or street level- this us useful especially at night to identify the place!

So friendly atmosphere in this hostel but to sleep on the bed was uncomfortable.

Very friendly staff, but the twin room we booked was actually a double bed, and although it had a private toilet it was the Chinese squat style, and there was a cockroach in the bathtub. Everything was quite dirty, and there was little atmosphere. Location was in the middle of the red light district

Really cool hostel. Worth going to Kobe just for this.

Really cool hostel with a fun and chilled out vibe. Everyone eats together like a family. Right beside two different subway stops so really easy to get to. Nice cafe attached. Plenty chill out space

Was ok for the price and clean enough. Different to all other Japanese hostels I have visited (many). Much more like a Central American place, drawing on the walls etc. Things that let it down were it was very noisey quite late into the night and the dorm room I was in had no windows so was pretty grim. Also the bunks are bad so when the top person moves, the bottom bunk moves so much that I gave up and put my mattress on the floor then moved to top bunk next day. Overall ok, staff nice.

Cool little funky hostel!

Great vibes, clean facilities, conveniently located, and helpful staff. What more could one ask for?

This was my second time staying at Yume Nomad, and it was just as fantastic as the first. The staff was very friendly, and the atmosphere is as awesome as always. It's always nice to stay in this artsy, welcoming hostel. Love having a toilet and shower in the room, and I like the privacy that the sheets hung around the bed gives. Free tea and kitchen use, combined with its closeness to a grocery store, convenience store, and several different train stations make it very convenient. Great place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3