Z H Garden Reviews

No.136-7, Feng Village, Hualien, Taiwan

Not too far away from city but still offers country-like atmosphere! Highly recommended!

Z.H.Garden is amazing. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The environment is wonderful. You can see the mountains clearly during the daytime and count the stars at night. Also, an exotic bar just locates in the backyard. You can enjoy the cocktails with the wind and music. This is a perfect choice for those who want to run away from cities and relax.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

When I saw the house ~ OMG!! Is this really a hostel? Beautiful house surrounding by amazing natural. It just like their picture. The house is bright and clean. The staff is nice and breakfast is good. They have bicycle for rent so I can move around the city easily. What can I complain for? I will definitely stay again if I come back.