ZZZIP GUESTHOUSE: Central Hongdae Pencil Reviews

396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I had a nice stay here, the location is great and easy to find. Close to a lot of Seouls nightlife and the staff was friendly.

I had a wonderful time at Zzzip. The location is perfect and the place is cozy and adorable. I reall enjoyed the company of the family and lex, as they are super open minded and helpful. I can really recommend this place to anybody who wants to explore the city, go out in Hongdae or get lost in the beautiful city of Seoul. I'll definitely be back.

• 12th Aug 2015

I had great stay here. The owner was very friendly and staff was very helpful. And I met many solo traveler at here. Good place to make friends :)

• 11th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

My short trip to Korea was GREAT! Jina and Byran introduced me to the city and I got to see everything that I wanted to. If only I could have had more nights in Hongdae :) Good location, helpful staff and a very clean hostel.

It is a rare thing in the modern world to meet business owners who place honesty, altruism, and an all-encompassing desire to make their guests happy above and beyond any sort of monetary benefit. Bryan, his lovely wife, Jina, and their wonderful two children made me feel like more than simply a guest at their perfectly-located and very clean hostel, but indeed something more - a friend, and even like part of their family. Simply put, I cannot recommend this hostel enough; stay here and be happy

The hostel is in a great location; it is a 5 minute walk from Hongdae, however it is still quiet enough to sleep very well. The two owners, Gina and Bryan are two great individuals that take great care of their hostel. The facilities are clean, the comforters are washed every day and there is always a pot of coffee on in the kitchen. This is a great hostel for anyone looking for a great time in Hongdae. If you're looking to party, hang out or see Seoul, this is a great hostel for you.

This guesthouse and hosts are great!! They are friendly and kind. I have a great time in there and Hongdae is exciting street. Everything was perfect!

• 28th Jun 2015

- Location is very close to subway station, airport express bus. - Location in hongdae. hongdae is crowded by young/student locals. many korean bbq. live street performances. - Staffs are very helpfull and kind. They make time to chat. - Nice breakfast, good air conditioner.

• 26th Jun 2015

Well managed hostel. The hosts are kind and friendly. There are lots of cafes, restaurants and clubs near the hostel. It was so fun to stay at Zzzip hostel, I enjoyed a lot.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

thanks for everything Bryan and Gina. We loves staying there and hope to return in the near future. Best wishes from Dubai!

• 21st May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Bryan and Jina, you guys rock! Miss you!! And the kids too... Thanks for everything!

Had a fantastic stay and the couple who run this hostel make you feel welcome straight away.