Zabava Guest House Reviews

245/19 Moo 2, Tambol Ao Nang, Amphur Muang, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Very nice. Noisy at night because very close to the main street.

A two minute walk from the beach, and right in the center of all the action from the shops/restaurants. Not much of a lounge area for meeting other travelers, but the girl at the front desk was the best! super helpful & friendly. Stayed in the double room on the first floor, not much sunlight enters but not a big problem since only used the room to sleep. the bathroom was large & clean. Free water bottles were left on doorstep each day, and they'll come in and clean when you request it.

Very nice guesthouse, but a little overpriced I think. The only nice rooms that worth it are the two most expensives and which are on the second floor. The others...they lack light and comfort. The hostel is very calm and clean. However, it lacks a sort of guesthouse feeling...it is more like a small hotel with basic service. If there was a place to hangout or home-made breakfast, it would be even more comfortable. A bit overpriced in Ao Nang according to me.

A brilliant stay. We staid in the basic twin room, 500baht per night. It was cleaned once a day, clean towels and sheets every 3 days. In the basic room there is no tea or coffee or tv so be warned and it's window looks out into reception BUT we love it. Hot shower and friendly staff. Can't tell you how central the location was. V.impressed and we stayed for two weeks! So long they even offered to send some of our laundry to get cleaned for free

• 19th Jan 2014

Avery anonymous place but okay until the last morning. When I was checking out the receptionist went to check that the room was ok. Fine. I went off and a few moments later one of the cleaning staff arrived at my new hotel to accuse me of stealing a towel. This to my mind is outrageous behaviour. In 50 years of travel and many different types of accommodation this was the most insulting episode I have met and was and completely unwarranted.

Thank you very much for your comments regarding our performance during your recent stay. As your feedback, It will enable us to monitor our hotel operations more efficiently and improve further. We are pleased to know that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us except for the behavior of our staff properly. We would like to express our sincere apologies for that. Necessary corrective action and retraining of staff will take place immediately to avoid recurrence.

Very nice, helpful and friendly girl on the reception and other staff as well. This guest house is very easy to find. Location is in quite area right behind the central beach road, 30 seconds to get to the beach.

Great location with being in the heart of Ao Nang. Quite big room with hot watered shower, private locker, and kind staff. 500 thb deposit (as I remember) is needed for getting the room key.

Great place to stay while in Ao Nang! Good location just behind beach rd., where there's tons of shops, restaurants etc. The room was big, really clean and had tea/coffee making facilities and a small fridge - not often the norm in budget accommodation in Thailand but very handy. Great air-con. Not really a place for meeting other travellers as there are no common areas but the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would happily recommend this place!

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels