Zabava Guest House

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th Mar 2017
7.7

I booked the 4-bed dorm and then I switched to a private room when my girlfriend joined me. I find the price for both rooms a little expensive, but the location of the place is excellent and both rooms are very comfortable (they have AC). WiFi works inside the rooms.

• OjalvoL
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
6.3

Average Overall...Great Location!

30th Jan 2017
5.4

Not the best value for the money. Hostel was quite outdated and didn't feel that clean. Furniture and such was peeling and there were no amenities like cold water or anything. Location is hidden away in an alley although not hard to find

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
7.4

Our stay would've been great, had it not been for a security incident. We got back to our dorm and saw that one of the side panels (locked doors) was left partially open, meaning anyone from the street could have gone into the room even though our room door was closed. There is also no security to the building other than a camera which alarmed us when we saw the panels had not been locked properly and were left open. Reception was already gone so we had no way of locking it back up properly.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

Really good and clean place. We were in a 4 bed dorm and it had its own toilet/shower. It was really handy. I got sick and staff helped us to get the doctor to come. They also then asked how I was feeling. So friendly and helpful. I would definetly recommend it and stay there another time. Thank you Zabava!

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
7.7

The location is right next to the beach, and the breakfast is okey! My boyfriends shoes got stolen here so be careful... The rooms and their cleaniness was decent.

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Jan 2017

Really good place to stay - I recommend!

9th Jan 2017
7.7

We arrived late (9PM), with a Car they sent for us to the airport, and nobody was waiting for us so we had to call to a number written on the door. The room they gave us the first night was OK, but as the bathroom was flooded, they changed us to another room the next morning. New room was nicer. Location is good, good restaurants close by and the long tails to Railay only 50 mts away. Good breakfast included. Would stay again.

9th Jan 2017

Great location and friendly staff

8th Jan 2017

I loved the location and clean beds! It was nice to have a shower towel provided. I would definitely stay here again.