Fabulous 1,199 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,199 Total Reviews
Zackry Guest House Located at Lot.735 Jalan Teluk Baru, Pantai Tengah, Langkawi, Langkawi.
Malaysia
Langkawi Kedah, Malaysia 07000 Langkawi Lot.735 Jalan Teluk Baru,, Pantai Tengah, Langkawi
89% 1199
6.2761560 99.7341770
    Rooms available

12th Aug 2016

Great stay in Zackry last weekend. Was kinda rush to check in as our flight only arrived 8.15pm and they are strict on checking in before 9pm. But everything else is good! Staffs was friendly, facilities are great (vending machine for midnight snacks, pool during hot weather, lots of board games), 10mins walk to the Chenang beach. Me and my girlfriend enjoyed very much, besides she scared of lizards at night. Will definitely recommend friends and family here again!

Our microsite clearly described our opening hours at first paragraph and our email confirmation sent the information as well. One should book a place that suitable to their needs rather than ask us to change for ones need. We are happy as well that pax enjoyed the stay with us.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

This was a really great guest house and I had an excellent stay here. I would definitely return. All the facilities were spotlessly clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Lockers were provided, and the hostel also lend you beach mats and masks / snorkels for the various beach activities here. There are a lot of activities that the hostel can arrange for you. Personally I went on a rainforest tour and went island hopping, both of which were great fun and good value. Excellent!

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
31st Jul 2016

It was a very pleasant stay, also for one parent with two teenage kids!!!

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Good location as you're a short walk from the beach and all the restaurants. You can rent a scooter directly from the hostel to explore all the island has to offer and you'll have a great couple of days doing that. All the staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel sells cheap alcohol. Rooms are very clean

29th Jul 2016

I truley enjoyed every second of my stay at Zackrys. I am a solo backpacker and didn't know what to expect walking through the front gate initially but I was pleasantly surprised! I (accidentally) booked the double private room, but it still was a great deal and very much worth every penny I paid. The staff was unbelievably friendly and we were on a first name basis within an hour of my sitting in the common area. The dogs are friendly, the wild life is abundant, and the rooms are clean&cold :)

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016
7.4

Simple hostel - the lady on reception is lovely with really good advice :)

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Lovely staff. 15 minute walk to Main Street for shops, restaurants and bars. Fantastic Indian restaurant next door. Only negative was that bed sheets were a bit small.

13th Jul 2016

Friendly staff, clean and tidy, spacious rooms, cheap vending machines that sell breakfast items, snacks, cigarettes and alcohol. Wifi is good but does cut outs very now and then. Very close to main high street and beach. Pool is small but that's not a major problem. Also they have dogs everywhere so watch out for potential allergies (I was okay but keep it in mind).

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

I stay 4 nights in the 3 bed dorm. I must say that the place was full with couples so it wasn't the best place to meet people, but if you want to chill it is a great place. Amy from the staff was very helpful at all times, a big thank you to her. They have cable TV, a lot of board games, a scooter and car rental Service (very cheap by the way). Showers, toilet and rooms where very clean, and they gave me a new towel everyday. They could provide a better blanket for The night maybe. Recommended

3rd Jul 2016

We were very pleased with our stay at Zackry. Super friendly staff that really cared about us, and tried to help us any way they could. The rooms are good enough, and the aircondition works great. The location is about 15 min walk outside the city centre, but its easy to take a cab for 10RM or walk :)´ Zackry also offer scooter hire, for a really decent price. They did not even take the passport as deposit, just wrote down our details. Due to the low cost, this is a real bargain.