Zackry Guest House

9.3
Superb 1344 Total Reviews

• Wales, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

Absolutely lovely stay at Zackrys. Very chill vibe here however what made it amazing was the helpful staff. I was involved in a scooter accident during my stay in Langkawi and the staff helped me so much. They cleaned me up, took me to the doctors, and made sure I was ok during my whole stay here, couldn't imagine how I would've managed without them! Thanks so much to all the staff here, you were amazing!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2017

Zackry Guest House is a great place to stay for a quiet and relaxed time in Langkawi. Super friendly staff who are happy to help with tours and other activities as well as having a great conversation. A fantastic common area with cheap beer, clean kitchen and fun things to do such as board games and a library. The staff was super accommodating and let me stay an extra night even though they were pretty full. The only issue is it's a bit far out of town so prepare to walk or rent a scooter.

• Sri Lanka, Male, 41+
18th Jul 2017

It was a home like feeling in single story small houses. No breakfast but vending machines are there for low priced stuff. My private room AC was good. Main gate had security lock. Beach few minutes of walk. Islands are really beautiful.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

Loved my stay at Zackry! It has everything a traveller could possibly need! Would happily stay there again :)

• mdleast
  • England, Couple, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

It's a great find! Across langkawi you'll really want a bike to do avoid getting stuck on the tourist traps, which you can hire here. They also help you book tickets and run trips to the other islands. The common area is great, everything is just easy, and it's a great location. Rooms are fine but could do with a better cover for sleeping. Overall though we were super happy here and stayed nearly a week in the end!

• louiseepages
  • England, Couple, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

Very friendly helpful staff. Good common room area and vending machines were cheap! town about 10 min drive but can hire bikes cheaply from the hostel!

• scottwmillar
  • New Zealand, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
30th Jun 2017

This is a wonderful and comfortable place to stay. I enjoyed meeting the rescued dogs that live with the owners here, and resting in the peaceful environment. It's located about 20 minutes walk away from the main beach, which is convenient but also ensures you have a good night's rest. The lovely staff there allowed me to use facilities during the day after I checked out. I'm hoping to return here and stay longer next time!

• thephotophil
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

A bit far from the beach, very calm and safe. The staff will make you feel right at home and provide great insight. Don't go there seeking a party atmosphere, this place is more for romantic getaways or families. Lots of food spots nearby. Great place for the price! I'd say the best place in Langkawi. Amazing dogs chill with you in the common area. I'm going to miss this place.

The beach is 350 meters from our place and it is clearly described in our microsite. Truly sorry that it is a bit far for you.

16th Jun 2017

My stay at Zackry Guest House enjoyable and memorable! They have mopeds that you can rent to use to explore Langkawi. Just remember your International Drivers Permit. Also, Amy, was extremely crucial in helping us book our last minute snorkeling trip. Lastly, Zackry has a bunch of well mannered dogs! My friend and I grew really fond of Chumi.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

We stayed for 4 nights and it was absolutely amazing! The staff were so so helpful, any questions we had they answered straight away and anything they could do to help they would. It comes with everything you could think of; a pool, communal kitchen, vending machine, takeaways with free delivery that you could order whenever reception was open, parking for scooters, beach mats that you could use for free and a laundry area. Rooms are quite basic but would 100% recommend!